Men!

keli

Reaction score
Not seen OH since sunday and when have seen him we not been getting on at all.. if i even start to nag moan etc he just leaves :roll: (if i'm getting at him that is) anyway so turns up today, carpet been fitted in spare bedroom , so take it to look at that, anyway cot still not been put up so mention that. He starts to put up after about an hour maybe an hour and half i can tell he's getting angry loads of swearing shouting etc i go in and see if he alright. He says ' its knackered this! we'll have to send back'..it's too late now as it's been sat there for 2mths!!.. he says the people in warehouse not lined the holes up properly so can't fit screws in! And its my fault for getting the bedside cot with the rail that goes underneath!.. throws the screw on the floor and says 'fuck this i'm off had enough of all this' and then walks out! :wall: prob won't see him for another week now!

Woah, i am sorry he is been like this. Maybe he is really nervous about a new baby but wont say and that is his way of expressing himself? :roll:

:shock:

Poor you..have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
that's the last thing you need!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a git, I understand he might be a bit scared about the baby coming along but there's no excuse for behavior like that. Try and speak to him and tell him you understand if he's scared but you need his support rather than temper tantrums and explain that you're scared too as I'm sure you are esp if this is your 1st baby. This is my 4th baby and I'm totally freaking it although I'm looking forward to it.Newborn babys scare the hell out of me cause they're so prone to sickness and of corse nasty sids. Anyway hun have some more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

He's actinglike a bit of a prick if you ask me, I'm sure it'll get better once LO is here though.

IMO men have worse moods than us ladies (sorry to any male readers but it's true :lol: )

Hope he sorts it out soon and have even more of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alex xxx

Thanks for your replies ladies.. i'm just going to leave him not text or phone and wait till he sorts his head out.. i'm sure as a 37 yr old man he should realise his behaviour is out of order scared or not! Thanks again :hug: xx
I wouldn't mind be i've got some garden furniture that needs putting up its just sat there in boxes whilst the sun is out! Don't wanna tackle it myself but wanna be sitting on my new chairs! :)

F*ck him!!

Get some of the girls around for a 'help me get my sh*t sorted party'!! :lol:

Honestly, thought my OH was bad....But to go off and leave you for a week at a time :x

Dont get me started on men!

Pretty crap most of the time but when it comes to giving support when pregnant! :wall: :shakehead:

I think your OH desereve a right good
a2.gif
up the jacksie
idiot hes not 2 years old he cant just stomp of like that i hope he dosnt carry in like this once the baby is born :shakehead:

urgh i hope grows up ASAP hun you dont need 2 children to look after

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah, you said it girlfriend! He should shape up or ship out - some men are far too good at the 'I need to sort my head out so I'm going to clear off for a while' thing.

Here, have a hug :hug: . We're all behind you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back