men related rant

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Me and Ezzie's dad are not together and haven't been since the whole of my pregnancy, don't get me wrong he does try and don't normally have a problem with him, he sees her once a week, sometimes more. The other day was my birthday and he wished me a happy birthday via text but couldn't make it till today. I got off him a card from him and Ezzie which his new girlfriend wrote out with Ezzie's name spelt wrong, if that wasn't bad enough his present to me from him and ezzie was a credit card style thing saying "love machine slow to start but works well with regular servicing" WTF it looks like a gift card that he's used and just thought bugger it that'll do. So annoyed. Why are men just prats at times and don't think?? xXxXx Ok rant over *breath*

What an idiot lol, defo agree with the revenge lol. I'm sure he'd appreciate something equally as thoughtful for his birthday or fathers day lol

lol I think some already popped bubble wrap should be a fair gift lol x

You should get revenge, although to be fair, most of them are f***ing useless most of the time anyway. I also am p***ed off with my bloke at the moment for just being a bloke! :trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back