Men!!! Arghh!!

2010stacey87

Reaction score
why are men such a pain!! i only have 4 weeks to go... and we was all set on name Isaac Jack, to be told on Sunday by OH he has never liked it and was going along with it for my sake and his dad thought I was joking and all his friends dont like it (what do boys know about names anyway)!

so were back to square one cos i dont want to name my baby and my OH to dislike the name!

sooo i said i wanted a traditional name nothing tooo american but im kinda liking the name Coby... what do you think? is it too common?

xxx

i think Coby Jack is lovely!! u shud get oh and you to write a list of ten names each and one by one take it in turns to eliminate and see what 3/4 ur left with , when we done this i realised some names i LOVED oh hated and i didnt realise how much and i didnt want a name on our child he didnt like really , one of my faves was lexi and he thot it was ok so it was a top but when we were eliminating it was the first he stroked out so it was a defo no for us! lol xxx

thanks piglet, i love Coby Jack now but not gonna get my heart set on it in case OH decides in a week he doesnt like it, i thought i was fussy and indecisive!

thats what were going to do write a list of names we both like take it to the hospital and decide :) he wasnt being horrible about it said we should both have a good think and decide on one we both like it's just so hard :( xxx

i agree cos literally there were a couple we agreed on and that was it !! xx

Awww, they can be pains at times!! :lol:

Cobys sweet, or what about Corey?

We were set on a name too and now OH's not sure either! Think we will wait and see for sure when he arrives :) xxx

Last edited:
I love Coby Jack too, lovely choice of middle name to go with it too. Id have stolen this myself if my best mate didnt have a kid called Coby! x

Men are so useless! It's so typical of a man to change their mind like that. And it's awful because as a pregnant woman you feel like you're constantly running out of time so you want everything sorted!

I think Coby is a really nice name, and not one you hear very often which is really good. It's a shame he didn't like Isaac, I loved that name but OH shot it down straight away when we were discussing names!

In the end we both decided we liked Caleb, Sebastian, Levi, Aiden and Alistair. I loved some that he didn't mind and vice versa. I really wanted something that OH liked, because otherwise I'd be worried he'd resent me.

We've decided to go with Caleb which I love, and OH said he "didn't mind" but wasn't 100% set on, but now he's started calling bump Caleb, so I think it's a grower!

Really hope it all works okay with the name!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back