• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Men are so stupid sometimes!!

lisey27

Reaction score
My OH has really annoyed me today...he went to a bbq yesterday-I didnt want to go but anyways, he tells me today that a woman there (that has a 5 month old baby) said to him that she heard he is gonna be a daddy soon.
He said "Oh no, shes had 2 miscarriages"....:wall2:why tell her about the 2, just say "we lost the baby". I am so angry with him, I dont want people knowing my business, I have met this woman once, if she was a close mutual friend, I wouldnt mind. Grrrrr, it doesnt help that I was in a bad mood as it is.
Sorry for the rant xx

I'd hate my OH talking our business but I think maybe your OH was just trying to express how difficult things have been?

By telling her you've had two losses is his way of saying "it wasn't just the one m/c" he is acknowledging that 2 losses is a lot more distressing than having one loss?

xxxxxxx

I can totally understand your frustration. I'm pretty sure I would feel just as annoyed if my OH did the same. I had a miscarriage in February and I remember reeling so so angry when he told his ex. I felt that there was just no need for her to know. But then I realised it was only because he was so heartbroken.....I think what your OH said demonstrates how broken hearted he feels about both of your losses-Unfortunately men just don't think seometimes :-(

Im so sorry to hear about your losses-No need to apologise for the rant!

xxxxx

Thanks ladies,

You have helped me loads as you have put it differently to what I was feeling, you're prob right, he is finding it hard too and prob did want to aknowledge what we have been through xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back