Men and BBQs

SarahB

Reaction score
Why do men get all the praise at BBQs?
This is what really happens.........

1. The woman goes to the shops and buys the food.

2. The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.

3. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging beside the grill, drinking a beer with his mates.

4. The man places the meat on the grill.

5. The woman sets the table and checks the vegetables.

6. The woman tells the man that the meat is done.

7. The man takes the meat off the grill and puts it on a plate.

8. The woman puts the burgers into baps, add cheese and salad, and hands them out to everyone.

9. After eating, the woman clears the table, does the dishes and cleans the BBQ.

10. The other men congratulate him on all his hard work and his delicious BBQ

11. The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off from cooking?" And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

That is so true. In fact my DH was always really excited about doing a BBQ until it dawned on him that it was actually still cooking and now I do the BBQing too!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i soo relate...why do they want the biggest barbacue in the store aswell???

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I shouldn't really laugh it's my husbands 30th today and he's in the kitchen cooking us a curry :oops:

I'm just useless at cooking :( :oops:

Went to a bbq last week and the men there did not come anywhere near the bbq, it was us the girls WITh the birthday girl who did EVERYTHING.

Today we had a bbq at my house but my brothers helped a lot! My mum raised them well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back