• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Men and their gadgets...

Lulabell

Reaction score
I asked hubby to bath and feed josh tonight. He normally does the last feed anyway. I've also said it would be nice to have at least half an hour of playtime between him n josh when he gets home from work. No distractions including tv, mobile, tablet, etc. It just seemed like all he did was come home from work and pick josh up and watch tv with him. Now I'm not saying hubby is lazy...far from it! He cooks most nights as he likes to cook and he does help out with josh alot. But I just don't like the idea of all him n josh doing is watching tv or not giving his full attention to him.

Tonight, feeding josh, I walked in to see him on his tablet while feeding. Grrrr! :wall2: Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
Yip. My DH usually gives her a cuddle while watching tv or using laptop.

But I think they just don't know what to do.

Him and G often have baths together, so I guess that's their time. Plus when I bought her a peppa pig book last week he said 'I'm not reading that' and made me buy a less girly one for him.

Xxx

I have the same issue, he was feeding sam yday and I had to remind him that you bond with a baby through eye contact not through the iPhone/iPad/ laptop/ tv etc

Bloody apple lol x

Same here!

I also don't like the idea of G watching tv at this age all together!

Sometimes yeah, mostly he does properly play with Angel but when he feeds her he's either on his kindle or iphone lol I did ask him not to as its important to bond with her while feeding too and he's sort of stopped now lol I can't really complain though, my OH is great :) xx

My OH plays on the PS3 CONSTANTLY but now our lg is mobile and crawls all over him, its limited it alot as all she wants is the controller!

To be fair, when im feeding her at night i do read a book on my phone but only because shes at a really cheeky age where she knows shes going to bed and if you give her eye contact she starts giggling and wanting to play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back