• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MEN AGH

girlygirl

Reaction score
Is anyone else's man been completely un sympathetic with sickness?
I was really ill and tired yest all day he left me to go play cricket and when he got back 6 hours or so later he was like, 'you are still bad then'. I just explained that i felt so heavy and tired and just :puke: and all he could say was 'just snap out of it'.....just snap out of it :shock: as if we can :|

There is a foreign object in my tummy, taking over my hormones etc. can they not be sympathetic towards us. :roll:

:hug:

Sadly they don't understand do they?
He certainly could be more sympathetic though :?

your telling me! Think he is just not used to me being like it and thinks its all in my head. as if!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mines been great if im honest but alot of men seem to think we make it up or something dont they :roll: I have lots of sympathy for you hun whenever u need it :)

My fella's been fine. It was my MIL who was making no allowances on holiday, leaving long periods till we went for lunch, not understanding that I didn't want to be in smoky environments, was frequently tired, didn't want to bet out in the noonday sun etc. She claimed that otherwise I would be using my pregnancy as an excuse! You can tell she hasn't been pregnant for nearly 30 years, that's all I can say!

I know exactly what you mean girlygirl. The other night when I said I was going to bed (at 8.30) hubby said 'oh you are always tired or feeling sick'. Like I can help it! MEN!!!!!! :x

glad im not the only one. he he
He is a great hubby, but just no sympathy from him. :wall: :)

although he is good about reading about whats going on week by week on line and finds it fascinating.

Wish I could give all the symptoms to him just for one day :lol:

Like man flu I think he would think he was dying! :rotfl:

awwww keep smiling ladies :dance: be worth it in the end.

My bloke is quite good as hes a stay at home daddy he knows being a typical mummy is hard work. Hes always telling me I got the easy job going out to work hahaha hes probably right.

What it is isa that they cant see or feel how you feel.Theres no bump, no sign of a baby whatsoever.
When you have abump, it can certainly change (or not) for the better, then there on your back 247 and you wish they would bog off!!!!

Mine's been great. he is always asking if I am ok etc etc. :)

yea they are crap with man flu so imagine preg symptoms :rotfl:

my man = great, my best mate.. different story!!!!

dont worry too much... he could be more sympathetic true.. just its probably not real to him yet... you do what your body tells you too. :hug:

Oh dont mention mates.... mine were awful, have all been friends since we were 7... but now im 25 and they dont want to know.

None of them come to see me after my first baby was born, so ive not even told them im expecting this baby.

Ive updated my facebook profile, so im sure they will find out on there haha

KJLorraine said:
I know exactly what you mean girlygirl. The other night when I said I was going to bed (at 8.30) hubby said 'oh you are always tired or feeling sick'. Like I can help it! MEN!!!!!! :x

mine was exactly the same a couple of weeks ago, he was moaning cos i was going to bed at nine o clock! if ur exhausted and can hardly stay awake, and theres no reason not to go to sleep then why not???

lol, i spiose they r allowed to moan a bit, i know ive been a knightmare with my hormones raging all over the place, happy then sad, then angry, then happy again lol

My hubby has been extra helpful since i fell pregnant.... cleaning and getting things when i ask him... he was really worried when the doc signed me off for a week for my blood pressure.... i think he asks every 10 mins if i'm ok...
Only problem i have is... i don't mind him going out for a drink.. but when hes gone for 4 hrs.. and only supposed to be out for a couple.. i get mad... LOL.. i think its more cuz i can't be out enjoying the alcohol with him LOL..... big lifestyle change for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back