• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Medical care outisde of the UK

talulahgosh

Reaction score
I was just wondering, does everyone here live in the UK? I am English and had lived in England all of my life until last year when we moved to Asia (which we love!) because of my husband's job. I am in England at the moment visiting family but when I get back home I really need to get on and sort my maternity care. But it is really quite different to the NHS, I was just wondering if there was anyone else here who is outside of the UK and pregnant/already given birth?

I have a lot more to ramble on about this, but don't want to bore everyone if you are all in the UK. The locals where we live are lovely and very friendly, but because we are non-citizens the healthcare we use is different to theirs.

I feel a bit like a fish out of water because in England I know how maternity care works, I'd have a midwife booking in appointment, scans etc. and where we live now it's not quite the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back