/me waves

Rhiandell

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I had the shock of my life when that plus appeared yesterday. My boyfriend and I decided to start trying this month, and I was definitely not expecting it to happen immediately. I think I have endometriosis and possibly PCOS, so I was expecting a struggle. But I've been having cramps for a week and a half, with no sign of period, my breasts are super tender. So thought, might as well get a test, even if I'm just 1-3 days overdue (usually have somewhat irregular cycle). And well...
It's not perfect timing, as we had just discussed possibly moving apart for a while (obviously after my ovulation) but I decided a while ago that there will never be a perfect time. I'm almost 32 and I've wanted children for a very long time.
But seeing as I was expecting to have to try for a year or so, I've focused all my research on trying to get pregnant, and none about actually having a baby. It's still completely unreal, but I feel like I've lost my footing, I'm entering into unknown territory and I feel so unprepared. :shock:

Congratulations! There really isn't a perfect timing for getting pregnant, I bet this news will help bring you and your boyfriend closer together in the end. Best of luck!

Hi, Rhiandell. I'm in the same situation. I defnitely didn't expect a pregnancy in the second month. We'll be learning together, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back