/me waves

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rhiandell, May 24, 2016.

1. Rhiandell

Rhiandell Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I had the shock of my life when that plus appeared yesterday. My boyfriend and I decided to start trying this month, and I was definitely not expecting it to happen immediately. I think I have endometriosis and possibly PCOS, so I was expecting a struggle. But I've been having cramps for a week and a half, with no sign of period, my breasts are super tender. So thought, might as well get a test, even if I'm just 1-3 days overdue (usually have somewhat irregular cycle). And well...
    It's not perfect timing, as we had just discussed possibly moving apart for a while (obviously after my ovulation) but I decided a while ago that there will never be a perfect time. I'm almost 32 and I've wanted children for a very long time.
    But seeing as I was expecting to have to try for a year or so, I've focused all my research on trying to get pregnant, and none about actually having a baby. It's still completely unreal, but I feel like I've lost my footing, I'm entering into unknown territory and I feel so unprepared. :shock:

2. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

Congratulations! There really isn't a perfect timing for getting pregnant, I bet this news will help bring you and your boyfriend closer together in the end. Best of luck!

3. sydneyfelard

sydneyfelard Member

Hi, Rhiandell. I'm in the same situation. I defnitely didn't expect a pregnancy in the second month. We'll be learning together, I guess.