• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Me and Madmish 20 week scans tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, I am dead excited for you all!!!! Cant wait to log in tomorrow and see your news!!
Good luck to Lynds too, had my nuchal last thursday and it went well, I am sure it will be for you too

Roll on tomorrow!! (its my birthday too, so will be a good day all round!! :dance: )

Lynsey said:
Really excited to hear your news tomorrow - will be checking in at lunchtime! Have my nuchal scan at 9:10am tomorrow - all three of us seeing our babies! Yipppeeee! :cheer:

Good luck to you hun :D xx

budge said:
nikki i don't know why but im excited about your scan you know. As if its my own. I really can't wait. I hope you come on the forum asap and tell us what you're having!!!!

im sending blue dust! :hug:

Cheers babe,gonna share that blue dust with you :hug: ,will be on as soon as i can to let you know :D xx

violet-glow said:
Right there with you girls... im 20 weeks aswell... :cheer: :cheer:

When is you scan hun?,sending you pink dust :hug: xx

Thanks to everyone else,luv you all,see you tomorrow :D xx

Mines on friday at 10.00am :cheer: cant wait hehe

Thanks for the pink dust... I think im going to need it :D

awww you lucky cow madmish that isnt long at all lol

Ull have to let us know :)

i will. i am so excited!!!but scared now too.
it only occured to me about an hour ago, that there could be bad news at the outcome of this scan, i mean what if it hasn't developed properly or something?
so now i am excited loads, but i am a bit crapping myself too now. :wall:

They would have picked something up at the other scan tho if there was something wrong tho, wouldnt they? Im sure everything will be great and baby will be moving about so mummy can see.

I do know what you mean about the scan tho, im worried about mine, but I guess its normal.

What are you wanting ...boy or girl?

i don't really mind,but i think a boy would be nnice as i already have 2 girls.a little brother for my son. :D

i found out that a girl i know had her 20 week scan last week and they picked up some problems with it's liver and kidneys, that's why i am worrying a bit, 'cos they dont always pick everything up on the first scan.

look under the nikki topic and all will be revealed hun :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back