• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Me and Madmish 20 week scans tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
I am so scared but really excited at the same time,can't wait to start pink or blue shopping :dance: ,good luck to you too madmish will be thinking of you :D xx

hehe, i have just sent you a PM saying the same thing!! i am so excited i couldn't sleep last night!!!!

blue or pink..place your bets now.. :lol:

Hope everything goes ok for you both, be sure to come and let us know what you are having! :cheer:

oh i'll be on here as soon as i get home. i have my morning planned out. drop girls off at school, go for scan, go buy pink/blue outfit,go to tesco to tell my mum(she works there),then txt everyone i know and then come here and tell the world!!!!!!!!!!!

madmish said:
hehe, i have just sent you a PM saying the same thing!! i am so excited i couldn't sleep last night!!!!

blue or pink..place your bets now.. :lol:

Just noticed you pm hun,very excited,glad it's early though,don't think i could wait the whole day,hope everything goes well for you,will see you back here for the results,wonder what we are having :D xx

Thanks eblinx,you ladies will be the first to know :D xx

Glad to hear we will be the first to know!
Oh its so exciting..i love it when people go for scans (crazy i know)
What time are your scans at?

mine is 9.20 am and nikki's is 9am.

not too long to wait!!

Thats cool, you will be gone when i get up, so i wont have to wait long to hear! :D :D

Aaaw, bet you are both excited, looking forward to hearing what you're both expecting!!

hope you two have great scans!

nikki i hope you get your little lad! :D

Ooh how exciting! can't wait to hear what you are having ladies :D

I'll be thinking of you both! I cant wait for you to come back and tell us all about it! Your 20 week scan is an amazing experience!

Yeah i can just tell i wont,and it's so hot too,gonna be a long night :D xx

Really excited to hear your news tomorrow - will be checking in at lunchtime! Have my nuchal scan at 9:10am tomorrow - all three of us seeing our babies! Yipppeeee! :cheer:

Good luck to you both for the morning - hope you get the blue/pink news you both want, will be checking in when I get home from work. Sooo exciting isn't it?!

Good luck for the nuchal scan Lynsey, hope everything is ok, sure it will be.

nikki i don't know why but im excited about your scan you know. As if its my own. I really can't wait. I hope you come on the forum asap and tell us what you're having!!!!

im sending blue dust! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back