McLaren Volo/ Mamas and Papas Beat Buggy?

Emmylou

Reaction score
Has anyone got one of either of these? I am thinking about getting either one as I like the idea of them being light (we live on the frist floor so its currently 2 journeys for me with my Graco Quattro :roll: )

Any reviews....good or bad?

Just seen a Maclaren Volo reduced on Kiddicare so wondered whether it was worth a purchase?
Alternatively, have just seen the Mamas and Papas Beat Buggy and am more taken with that now as it has multi position?!

Thank you :hug:

Bumping because I've just added the Mamas and Papas Beat Buggy into the mix :)

Gemma & Jake said:
The Mamas and Papas buggy looks good though and reclines so would be alot better for Libby.

Thanks for the reply hun, I liked the secind 2 you put the links for...but I went for the Mama's & Papa's one in the end as we can get it from Argos.....have reserved it to pick up tomorrow :cheer: (We've got £90 on a card for Argos from recycling our old mobile phones.....so technically - its free :cheer: )

My sister got the mcclaren one and it doesnt recline so when Jaden sleeps his head lolls forward onto the metal frame

hope u got the beat buggy in the sale... its 68 in a sale!

laura & ellouise said:

I certainly did.....picked it up on Wednesday.....didn't see Eblinx in there though :wink:

Emmylou said:
laura & ellouise said:

I certainly did.....picked it up on Wednesday.....didn't see Eblinx in there though :wink:[/quote

you wouldnt have dont she "works"

she'd be sat on her arse in the back wit a brew and a biscuit....

*runs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back