Mayo :(

setdse

Reaction score
Ok so everyone tells you there are certain food that you are not allowed to eat....
Mayo
Pate
Certain Cheeses etc

But i am really craving mayo!
Every time i eat something i think ooo where is the mayo... :/

Is it really that bad to eat it....or should i ignore my craving and think past it! :D

You have mayo as long as it is made with pasteurised egg, just check the label. Hellmans is safe to eat. I have been having mayo.

You can eat jarred Mayo like helmanns as it's made with pasteurised eggs-it's home made stuff you need to avoid as it is made with raw egg x

Lol I'm the worst at stickig with the eating rules. Seriously, I'm sure it's fine x

mayo is fine hun... as the girls have already said - it's the homemade stuff you need to be careful about! :) xxx

I have been aweful with the food rules, ive eaten everything from soft boiled eggs to shellfish :S My baba is fine and dandy though :D

xxx

I have been aweful with the food rules, ive eaten everything from soft boiled eggs to shellfish :S My baba is fine and dandy though :D

xxx

soft boiled eggs are fine hun as long as the whites are hard ;-) so i've been told anyway! (off to do some now haha ;-)) xx

:dust: :O yay! I'm so happy now! :D Yummy...

what about pate's????

arggh! Ok thanks guys... atleast i know i can still eat egg mayo sandwiches! :D gunna go make one now!! :p

I eat mayonaise from a jar but not the homemade one where you whisk eggs with (olive) oil because these raw eggs can contain salmonella and this could lead to a miscarriage or permanent defect to the baby (and I wouldn't risk that)

Mayo is yum!! My midwife told me the egg has to be hard alllll the way through Inc the yoak - but is mine??? .... No lol I like egg dip soildgers hahahaha! And poached egg when ita runny in the middle have done with all three and my mum and hers before her lol the only thing I avoid is paté coz of the liver not good for baby sayin that I had fagots the other day and noticed they has liver in @.@ I was a bit omg but then thought ahh once can't hurt lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a few nuts every now and again and I've had dippy eggs but that's it.
The one thing I can't do is not have a dippy egg and as long as I'm careful I don't see the problem.

Mez

im loving peanut butter at the moment and i was looking on the internet to see if it was a problem and there are a lot of mixed views. Some say it ccna help stop your baby fom being alergic to nuts and others say it makes your baby a higher risk... :/

Three years ago they said don't eat nuts n it was a big tabboo and now mw says it's fine new research unless u or fob are allergic x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im loving peanut butter at the moment and i was looking on the internet to see if it was a problem and there are a lot of mixed views. Some say it ccna help stop your baby fom being alergic to nuts and others say it makes your baby a higher risk... :/

I don't want to be rude but peanuts are not NUTS, they are beans! That is why many people who cannot eat pecan nuts for example can eat peanut butter. But yes a lot of people do not act well on peanuts and that is why they say you should be carefull how much of it you consume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back