What on earth was I thinking?

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
This morning I made my sarnies and it seemed like a REALLY good idea to put cheddar with several different types of meats, salami, parma ham etc mustard and mayo . . . sounds gross but I don't know why I even did it but I wanted to eat it straight away, but now I am actually eating it I'm thinking . . .

. . .why the hell didn't I put gerkins in it! :shock: :rotfl:

Think this officially counts as a crazy craving! :rotfl:

That does sound quite yummy actually, if you exchange the mustard for a bit of lettuce and tomato that is :lol:

Yeah that does sound quite nice!! I'll have to go raid our fridge! Mmm... gherkins!!! :D

:puke: Gherkins :puke: I would have sweet onion sauce on that and have it toasted :D

:rotfl:

You lot make me laugh so much!

:lol:

I don't have any cravings anymore to speak of.. :?

I think that might be a good thing though.. judging by the weird craving I had with my last pregnancy (I used to chew and nibble on bath sponges) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your weird cravings.. as long as they're edible! lol

Snuggle said:
:puke: Gherkins :puke: I would have sweet onion sauce on that and have it toasted :D

Oh MY! Toasted! I hadn't thought of that! But I'm sticking with the gerkins! :rotfl:

dont be eating too muh parma ham and salami ect hun they are clessed as raw meats, dont worry or anything as i have eaten them on the odd occasion but just becareful ok chicken:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back