• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe things aren't as bad...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...for those of you who helped me through my little mini breakdown the other day I want to say a huge thank you. Its so nice to know there is supprt here...anyway, an update for you (if you're interested!) Yesterday was what it was, he said what he said about wanting to go back to knowing nothing etc cos he cant handle my reaction when I dont get what I want!!! :wall2:I said that what is the point of telling him my days if he is going to do nothing about it anyway??? Soooo...went loo this morning and I appear to still be getting EWCM so I assume I'm still OV (is that right?) I have E mailed him at work telling him I dont really know where we ended up yesterday but I still seem to be OV so tonight we could maybe still be in with a shot...his response was that we will give it a go tonight then....maybe he aint so bad after all! :shock:
xxxxx

Hahaha, we shall wait and see!!! Lol... xxx

Hey Jar Jar - STOP READING THIS MESSAGE and get back to bed!!!!!!

:dust::bd::ttc::dust:

:rotfl:Thanks JJ!!! I am pleased to say that I managed to get my :bd:last night so here's hoping both times have been timed right and I get my :bfp:!!! xxx

:yay: Fingers and everything else crossed for you! :dust:

Everything crossed for you this month jarjar :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back