Maybe Baby?

Princess_Pink

Reaction score
Heya Everyone, this might be abit long winded so please bare with me!

Me and my partner have been trying to concieve for 3 months, last month i had 2 bleeds (tmi), one at the start of the month and one at the end, i have worked out AF was due yesterday, yet she still hasnt reared her ugly head.

this past week the symptoms i have had are:
Tiredness (even though i havent done anything) :bored:
Sore Nipples and heavy breasts, also my partner said they are slightly bigger :x
Achy at base of back :|
Swollen/Bloated stomach with occasional twinges

Do you think these are symptoms of early pregnany or just AF getting herself ready? i never have symptoms when AF is due

Done a HPT on sunday morning, got a BFN, :wall:

Please help me with your opinions :pray:

Hi :wave:

Your symptoms sound promising. Some women don't get a BFP until a week or two after AF should have arrived so good luck! And fingers crossed for ya!

I thought this post was for me then :wink:

It does sound promising, wait a couple of days then test again with FMU. Hope it's goos news for you :hug:

aww sorry to confuse you hun

im really hoping that i will get a BFP soon, also, just wondering has anyone else experience going for a poo alot (tmi sorry)
its just ive been for a number 2, twice today :oops:

morning everyone :wave:

well still no ugly AF, going to test today so fingers crossed for BFP, will keep you posted :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

good luck hunny when i first found out i was preg i had really sore boobs so it sounds very promising i tested 1 week after AF was due and got a BFP. keep us updated.

Becky xxxx

well its 3/4 days since i was due AF, so really am hoping and praying, nipples are killing me but boobs are just heavy, got a huge spot on my chin aswell, i never get spots!!!

hey

u say u had 2 bleeds one at the start and one at the end of the month

have u come off the pill recently?

because it caused me 2 confuse my dates

as i had a withdrawel bleed which isnt an actual period

and then a period 2 weeks later

anyway lets hope it is a BFP u get

fingers crossed 4 u

:hug:

Afternoon all :wave:

well done a test and got a BFN, but not to worry, spoke to a nurse this afternoon and she said it sounds very very likely that i am pregnant because of my achy boobs and tiredness and it may be too early to test, ive got to go see her next week if i still havent got AF. xx

p.s nope ive never been on the pill, only ever the depo injection, although i came off that in 2005 :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back