maybe a bit early

natashateale

Reaction score
And hopefully wont jinx my scan today but I want to know what you guys think of these two names for a boy???
My OH chose both of them and we both like them but one we have had since dd was born and still love it the other popped into his head 4days ago.
So the names are

Kayden-james
Heavey-james

We dont have any girls names :-( I like lily-mae but he thinks mae sounds too old so thats out of the window.

I like the first name. It's quite popular where I am. Is the second name pronounced heavy or hee-vee?

Hope your scan goes well :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry it was suposed to say harvey! My fat fingers on my phone make loads of mistakes x

Ah cool lol! I like Harvey best xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like Harvey too! Good luck with your scan today x

I love Harvey ( and harley! )

when i saw heavey i was :shock: hahaha

I thought Heavey was a bit odd too lol made me think that kid is going to get lots of sick jokes directed at him!! Harvey though is nice. I prefer that to Kayden if I'm honest. I love James as a middle name too. Lily mae is nice but its becoming quite popular which puts me off xx

I love the name harvey, I also like kayden the name of my friends little boy although he has the spelling caiden xx

Harvey is ok, don't like kayden at all. James is always a good middle name x

Kayden. That's what we are naming our impending arrival but spelt kaiden xx

And hopefully wont jinx my scan today but I want to know what you guys think of these two names for a boy???
My OH chose both of them and we both like them but one we have had since dd was born and still love it the other popped into his head 4days ago.
So the names are

Kayden-james
Heavey-james

We dont have any girls names :-( I like lily-mae but he thinks mae sounds too old so thats out of the window.

haha im so glad it was supposed to say harvey because heavey sounds like heaving like being sick haha! i prefer harvey to kayden but both are nice xx
lily-mae is nice - a few people are having mae/mai/may as middle names which im finding off putting because i like it

:) thanks ladies.
Harvey is the one he picked 4 days ago and I have been pondering on it and the more I play with it the more I like it.
Kayden is abit popular at the mo and like u said so is lily mae. Plus if we named a boy kayden then our kids wud be kiera and kayden lol. It wud come across that we had something for k names lol. James is my OH middle name and he has a dodgy last name so james was easy to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back