may i join you all?

rach

Reaction score
hi everyone my ticker has finally moved to the last trimester although i still got 2 days to go hope everyones feeling well xxxxxxxx

hi and welcome, this is probably the most used thread.......usually cos we r all moaning lol but its our preogative :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome rach! this part goes really quickly.

Wilkommen! This is the best bit now so make sure you enjoy every second :D

Juz x

Yay welcome Rach, how quick has your pregnancy gone!!??? (sorry to say that i know it pi£$es me off when people say that to me and it seems like an eternity!!) :D

Hi everyone, can I join you all too? :D

Can't believe that I am finally in the last stage of my pregnancy - it has come round so quickly - won't be long now until I meet my little en, whohoo!! :D :D :D

Xxx

thanks everyone :D wow its gone so quick i hope this last bit goes as quick also :D xxxxxxxxxx
hey lindsay and dionne we are here at last woo hoo :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello and welcome,

I have to say that the 2nd trimester went really quickly but this one has started to slow down very rapidly, I think its coz my backache is getting worse and my groin hurts alot too, esp. if I walk any distance or stand for too long (longer than 5 mins :shock: ) and that i'm getting more and more uncomfortable.

Also I don't think it helps that i'm impatient at the best of times and I want this trimester to go super quick so I can meet my little darling so therefore it won't!!

How are you guys getting on?

Nicki.x :D

not too bad at mo thanks nicki hips are sore though so finding it difficult to sleep and it seems the weepy stage of the first trimester is coming back to haunt me :( am size of elephant already :shock: the amount of pillows im using in bed to try and get comfy is getting unreal the way its going o/h will need to sleep in spare room am up to 4 pillows under my head to help with heartburn 1 inbetween my legs 1 under my bump and 1 behind my back lol thank god asda sell cheap pillows :lol:
xxxxxxxxxx

rach you do make me smile :D

Nikki sorry that you are uncomfortable. I am still feeling ok, however don't want to speak too soon cos will prob change again, lol! I am sleeping with 3 pillows under my head but haven't had to put one between my legs yet. I am waking regularly through the night, baby kicks like mad when I am laid in a position that it doesn't like, bless!!

I have got my 28 week appt with midwife on Monday, I think she said at the last appt that we will start to talk about my birthing plan soon, which will be exciting. I am going to have DH and my mum in with me during labour and am going to request that DH tells me if it's a boy or a girl (lets hope he doesn't get it wrong!!!) and I think DH is going to cut the cord. I am going to try and do it with just gas, mum has had 4 with just gas and air and I'd like to think that I am harder than her (my mum is a softie, bless her :D )but I won't rule out extra pain relief if I need it!!

Here's hoping that the next few weeks fly by for us .... rach are you finishing work soon?? I still have 10 weeks to go :?

Xxx

not long now lindsay hun 4 weeks today will be my last shift :D got 3 weeks annual leave then before maternity kicks in xxxx

Im so glad its nearly over for me......me and OH have prob slept in the same bed about 10 times since before xmas!
Bless him hes on the sofa........i need all the space i can get! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back