May I ask you ladies a question please?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

Just a quick question. When you were TTC did you raise your hips or something to keep the juices in there, or did you just let it come out? It seem's to come out really quick wether I raise my hips or not and loads comes out, makes me wonder if any stays up there at all. I'm getting so frustrated :wall:

Legs against the wall hun its the only way to keep it in!!!! :lol:

I tried it in the early months and got nowhere so gave up on it. The month we eventually conceived I hadn't been doing it at all. I'm not really convinced there's anything scientific behind it.

Thank's. I'm just worrying because the night before I got my pos opk I just let it all come out. I couldve kicked myself when I got my pos opk the next day. I just feel like I havent done enough this month now.

i did nothing , no cm , no mm , no legs or bum in air , woulda been inpossible , i was in a freakin tent :rotfl:

all i did was relax and have brilliant fun bding !

I tend to put a pillow under my bum for about 20 mins after. Apparently if you lift your hips to high then it can all go behind your cervix and miss the spot. Don't know how true it is though. Also I've read that it doesn't matter if you get up straight after because there are that many sperm that enough will have 'hit the spot' without laying there for an age afterwards and that leakage is just normal and nothing to worry about. But there is a lot of conflicting info on the web so I guess it's up to you. I'm still going to lay still for a while afetr just for my own peace of mind.

yep i did, and it worked for me :D also made sure i laid down for as long as i cud after

i didnt do the whole legs in the air thing, just tried to lay down for about 20 mins after

i just relaxed and laid on back in bed for a while after, normally resulting in me falling asleep

i honestly didnt think it made much difference i really didnt.

i put a cushion under my bottom and worked for me too. I think any sperm that does come out is the weaker swimmers anyway and the good stuff will already be inside you.

All i did was relax and lay on bed afterwards, nothing special at all!

girlygirl said:
i put a cushion under my bottom and worked for me too. I think any sperm that does come out is the weaker swimmers anyway and the good stuff will already be inside you.

i didnt do anything becus this is what i heard too, but then again we normally did it before we went to sleep so would have been lying down for a few hours after any ways.

xxxx

I didnt do anything. Like Pardysso I usually just tended to fall asleep afterwards!

I went so far as to do a shouolder stand ...as in yoga :rotfl: held it for as long as poss...it worked too :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back