MAY DUE DATE BFP'ERS

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just thought I would start a thread for those of us TTC'er who have just had BFP's to chat about our charts and symptoms and feeling etc. For those who dont feel ready to move into the first trimester section.

Feell free to post away, add charts, HPT pics and generally talk about your mad body and emotions!

EDIT: Shout to add your chart! Current BFP's for babies due in May are....

Cat's chart ~ http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14f958

Sami's chart ~ http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14d8e0

LouLou's chart ~ http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/141e38

Jayceesmumma's chart ~ http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/149133

:wave:

Well got my BFP after only one month of trying! Hoping this one sticks. Not lost recently but lost earlier this year, and twice before Damien.

Here is my chart, not very exciting! I don't have that much vary in temps really, got an implant dip early too.

Hoping for a full termer this time too! I have poked my nose in the first trimester area, but a bit scared to beleive it all till we get a scan. Hoping to get one at 6 or 7 weeks if the hospital allows it, or we will pay privately :D Still doesn't feel real, apart from the fact I am cramping like mad. keep expecting AF to show up as usual. I hate the first trimester.

Well good to you too Cat, sticky dust to you! xx

Congratulations girls,wishing all of you the very best,and it's so lovely that you are all having your babies so close and get to go through your pregnancies together :hug: ,enjoy it :cheer: xx

congrats girls :clap: hurry up and come join us in the first tri :hug: xxx

The only good thing about first trimester is that at least your already about 4 weeks in before you know about it! Always a worry, plus I find its always when I feel the crapist without even having a bump to show of for it. Plus you cant tell anyone. last time the day I told the first person (OH's Mum) was the day I miscarried) I dont dare tell anyone this time.

sami do you think in a chart stalkers stylee you could put our charts at the top of this thread for us to stalk? edit my post if you like

Cat&Noah said:
The only good thing about first trimester is that at least your already about 4 weeks in before you know about it! Always a worry, plus I find its always when I feel the crapist without even having a bump to show of for it. Plus you cant tell anyone. last time the day I told the first person (OH's Mum) was the day I miscarried) I dont dare tell anyone this time.

sami do you think in a chart stalkers stylee you could put our charts at the top of this thread for us to stalk? edit my post if you like

I can indeedy :D

i didnt think i had any preg symptoms but i keep going to loo for tiny amounts of wee :wall:

Hoping to get one at 6 or 7 weeks if the hospital allows it, or we will pay privately

Sami I can highly recommend MUMS if you don't get an early scan through the NHS. They cost £60 which I thought was a good price compared to some of the others :)

Congrats all May BFP'ers :D

loulou1980 said:
i didnt think i had any preg symptoms but i keep going to loo for tiny amounts of wee :wall:

Yep thats the one thing I have found too. Thing is Im a great believer in tempting fate, so when ever I have been having those feelings I dont plot them in my FF chart cause I feel I might be imagining it, or getting my hopes up. So it was a bit pointless me paying for the membership with all the squares!!! :lol:

Well today is the day that last time I had my MC - 4w 6d. I know it doesnt mean anything, but I cant help but worry a little incase the same happens again now at the same stage.

It doesnt help that I have no pregnany symptoms at all, no sickness, no sore boobs, tiredness etc. If it wasnt for the peesticks and the good chart I wouldnt even know I was.

The sooner I start feeling crap the better!

Kina said:
Hoping to get one at 6 or 7 weeks if the hospital allows it, or we will pay privately

Sami I can highly recommend MUMS if you don't get an early scan through the NHS. They cost £60 which I thought was a good price compared to some of the others :)

Congrats all May BFP'ers :D

Could you PM a webby link for me please? :)

Can someone tell me about charting please and where i start?

Cat ur ticker is so funny! Cant wait to read all thru the pregnancy stages!!
I like mine too but urs is ahead of mine so ill read urs before mine lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back