• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mauled or swallowed

budge

Reaction score
Which way would you choose to die if you could only choose between these two options - swallowed whole by a large animal or snake (where you'd slowly suffocate while feeling the burning acids eat away at your body) or chewed up and eaten by a savage wold or lion (where you'd feel each piercing tooth sink into your flesh until you finally pass out from loss of blood).

i would choose the mauled option becasue i think it would be quicker and more dignified than suffocating inside a snake

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ok then.....

slowly backs away from Budge...........................................

I sometimes wonder how you come up with these sort of questions Budge :lol:

Ermmmm *thinks* :think:

Probably the mauled option :? Why? I have absolutely no idea but thought I would answer anyway!

swallowed - I've been attacked by a dog and it was agony and that was only my hand :shock:

swallowed would be slow loss of consciousness I think...

and where the hell do these questions come from? :rotfl:

libs would the swallowed be slow though ? do you think so. im thinking that it could take up to half and hour or more to die from blood loss. i would hate that. being inside a snake and knowing i was going to die. :eek:

got to say never really thought in depth about it before... :think: :rotfl:

but wouldn't you be squeezed and stop breathing before you start being digested? So that would be reasonably gentle? hmmm :think:

i don't think it would be gentle. have yo ever squezed a worm as a child and seen what results you get there :talkhand:

budge said:
i don't think it would be gentle. have yo ever squezed a worm as a child and seen what results you get there :talkhand:

nooooo. :shock: .but I think we may be getting to the bottom of your questions with that admission :rotfl:
hmmm now torturing insects and small animals as a child..what was that a symptom of again... :think: :rotfl: :rotfl:

don't care anyway I would be hung drawn and quartered if necessary - nothing is ever biting me again after that horrible rottweiler last year - I nearly passed out looking at my own hand and my sister wouldn't look when I showed her the white bits of fleshy stuff hanging out of my fingers... :puke:

oh my goodness those dogs ahould be fed to snakes never nmind anything else.

i used to fry antswith a magnyfying glass too :twisted:

Actually you'd be dead or out cold BEFORE you were swallowed so you wouldn't feel the acid and it wouldn't be a slow or painful death. :wink:

Urchin - you also sound worringly like you've thought about this before... :think: :rotfl:

budge said:
Which way would you choose to die if you could only choose between these two options - swallowed whole by a large animal or snake (where you'd slowly suffocate while feeling the burning acids eat away at your body) or chewed up and eaten by a savage wold or lion (where you'd feel each piercing tooth sink into your flesh until you finally pass out from loss of blood).

i would choose the mauled option becasue i think it would be quicker and more dignified than suffocating inside a snake

Id be mauled, I would hate to suffocate it would take longer to die.

Saying that I would quite happily die in my sleep when its my time :D

Tasha20 said:
budge said:

Id be mauled, I would hate to suffocate it would take longer to die.

Saying that I would quite happily die in my sleep when its my time :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

it read funny like you would like to be mauled but you'd be happy to die peacefully in your sleep if thats not possible :rotfl:

budge said:
how do you know urchin? :shock:

Because a snake wraps itself around you first, no snake can swallow a struggling person, they are too fragile, you would just fight your way out. They compress your chest till you lose conciousness then swallow you like that.

So yeah, to answer the question I'd go for the snake, it would take much longer to die with bites being taken out of you.

see budge - I knew I was right to go for swallowed :shakehead: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back