matresses

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
which type have you went for and why? where did you get and how much?
we have a crib and cot bed we need matresses for x

i have a cot bed got given it its cossato i think x

I managed to get an £80 cot bed mattress for half price after Xmas from Amazon - had some fab reviews. Definitely check Amazon out - they seem to be cheaper for loads of stuff (e.g. babybath and baby monitor). xx

My mattress is from mothercare.

It cost 99 and has a zip off washable cover and is pocket sprung (we have a cot bed so needed a spring one so it lasts longer).

It's a premium spacetec something or other lol

There is alot of good ones on Kiddicare.com. We got ours in the sale and they had some fab reviews! Xxx

Yep :), it actually came within about 2 days of me ordering it :)

It is fabulous quality and will last ages I reckon :) xx

ive decided im gonna get that matress gonna order it soon x

I read sprung is best but over here they're really heavy as cots are bigger than UK and they all have a foam layer over the spring bit, is that the same there? The shop assistant told me to get foam though as they were lighter for changing and still last long but again I'm unsure.

Hey Buggy :), I bought the spring one because they last longer than the foam mattresses. also I imagine (as I have no experiance yet that if there is a 'mess' on the foam mattress it will be harder to clean unless you have a mattress protector.

Some of the mattresses over here have the foam in it, I believe the one we have does here is a bit of the description (interior is made of traditional Bennelli spring unit which is then encapsulated within a luxury foam surround) it is an awesome mattress and I am hoping baby will be comfy in it from day 1 but we will see :)

looks like a great materess and not expensive either, with an extra cover for £5, cant really go wrong. Does it seem ok quality?
xx

It's very good quality and I think it will last a long while which is what we wanted, and I spent ages looking at mattresses too :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back