Maternity leave

Little bean

Reaction score
Whoop whoop today is officially my first day of maternity leave. Work done me in yesterday so exhausted...... So why the flippen heck am I awake now and through most of the night!! Oh well I'm gonna chill today. :0)

I was the same on my first day of mat leave!! And I seem to wake early on all the days since then that there's nothing to get up for - like today! It's so annoying. But lovely to know you can go back to sleep later for a power nap! Enjoy mat leave xxx

Enjoy hun :) least we have the luxury of naps now haha xxx

Enjoy your mat leave hun, like the others said make the most of being able to have naps :) I wake up at 6am on the dot every morning, am quite pleased though, last week it was 5am xxx

Congrats on being on mat leave, I'm looking forward to that day too. I'm the same at the weekends, struggle all week to drag myself out of bed then on a Saturday morning 'bing' I'm wide awake at stupid o'clock :wall:

Enjoy your well deserved rest time xx

Thanks girls have been trying to have a few naps this morning but the phone keeps ringing with bloody sales calls rrrahh so I got up and had an ice lolly for breakfast because I can lol. X

Aw, I'm jealous.

It is my last day at work tomorrow so will be joining you in the world of naps on Friday :D

Yay for mat leave! Enjoy your rest before baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back