Maternity Clothes

DebbieM

Reaction score
I never realised til last week that Next and H & M both sell maternity wear. I guess I'd never had reason to research before.

Anyway, I had a look in H & M at the weekend and they do some really nice stuff. What's even better is that unlike a lot of these stores that do a range of Maternity wear, you don't have to be a waif to get into them.

I know where I will be going once I BLOOM or is it BURST! lol

Oh, Additions also do some nice stuff too. I got 2 pairs of over the bump jeans a few weeks ago (yes, I was feeling fat and realised it was just bloating so they're still in their wrapper LOL) for £9 each. Bargain!

Yeah, I heard that also, but we don't have a maternity department in our 2 that we have here :(

Ive found Ethel Austin great for casual maternity stuff, ive got a pair of combats that I'm living in at the moment and also a pair of 3/4 white combat type ones they are both great!

I went in the New Look in Manchester and spotted they do maternity wear but my local ones don't, I was gutted to find that they didn't have anything I liked in my size *stamps feet* I think im gunna end up taking another trip to manchester soon to be honest as I really need some smart ish going out trousers that I can wear with a nice top when im out!

Ive got a nice pair of maternity jeans from littlewoods too but they are a bit big yet :wall: but they will defo do me in last months of pregnancy!

Luckily smock tops are in fashion at the moment so u can get loads of lovely tops that are bump friendly :D

I like Ethel Austin and Peacocks. I wear the for every day not just when im pregnant :rotfl: :wave:

The peacoks by us has just started a maternity range. Got some combats, over the bump. then I just brought fat trousers from Primark lol and some from tescos, theyre like stayin in my PJs lol

xx

Kayte&Bump said:
The peacoks by us has just started a maternity range. Got some combats, over the bump. then I just brought fat trousers from Primark lol and some from tescos, theyre like stayin in my PJs lol

xx

Im struggling as when I try a bigger size on in comfy trousers they look like clown pants :wall:

i like new look the best.. its cheap too

kim ur glitter things lush lol.. very pink.. i dont like ur ticker tho.. doesn ehlp me doe it.. i like babygaga ones.. now go get it in pink..

lisa&alex said:
kim ur glitter things lush lol.. very pink.. i dont like ur ticker tho.. doesn ehlp me doe it.. i like babygaga ones.. now go get it in pink..

lmfao :lol:

I just bought a hoodie and jeans from Next:

361-082-X40s.jpg

350-765-X40s.jpg

Jeans are in black though as I have 2 blue pairs put away :)

My mate bought be a couple of tops from http://www.funmum.com for my birthday and I was really surprised how comfortable they are.
They have quite a lot of stuff on sale too :dance:

:cry: :cry: :cry: I had to capitulate and buy maternity jeans on Saturday...they were from C&A (yes we have on here in Spain) and they cost me 40€ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: And that's CHEAP!!!!!! Oh there are so many things I miss about the UK specially now I'm pg.. :cry:

Ebay.... ;)

:cheer:

But yeah all those high street shops do good maternity stuff, just watch out for the prices... £40 for a pair of mat jeans in dot perkins :shock: wtf, get some from new look for a tenner :D I'm still wearing mine, benefit of them having a belt on them!! :)

If your local stores don't do maternity, look on ebay :) honestly you can get some right bargains.

x

Well I received my hoodie and jeans yesterday and I really like both, however, the jeans are a little baggy on the leg but might not look so bad once I have a bump to pull them up a bit.

Can't wait to fit into them :D

I have three pairs of joggy bottoms from primark and they are heaven, still size 10 though :oops:

I have got quite a few bits from funmum.com and they are really comfy and dead flattering. Some of its for the day - combats etc but I got a lovely skirt and top from there for the evening and I feel really lovely in and not frumpy at all!

I like the things from Dorothy Perkins, I got a really nice pair of black linen trousers in the sale for £7 and today got a pair of grey skinny jeans for £20 (Maternity) That's god for me actually - I usually go to Topshop for my jeans and pay around £40-£45.

poppy160 said:
I like the things from Dorothy Perkins, I got a really nice pair of black linen trousers in the sale for £7 and today got a pair of grey skinny jeans for £20 (Maternity) That's god for me actually - I usually go to Topshop for my jeans and pay around £40-£45.

ooo do they do black skinny jeans? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Not that I saw, mine are grey. They had some dark blue ones and I think that's about it. They don't have any on the website either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back