Maternity Clothes Help

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ladies i need your help im looking at getting some maternity trousers as i desperately need more trousers to wear. Ive been looking in the next sale and ive seen some nice one's i like but the case is normaly i find anything i buy in next ie in my size always end's up being to big. Now in maternity trousers do i buy them in my normal size or a size down as i know for sure the next size up would be way to big for me.

i'd say a size down from your usual size and mabe if you can afford it your size as well :D

I think you should go try them on first :)
Because Im normally a size 8 & I went to dorothy perkins in Bath and tryed on one style of maternity skinny jeans in a size 8 and they were huuuggeee & then a diferant style of maternity skinny jeans in a size 8 as well and they fitted perfectly. I think it varies on the trouser you pick out.

I had to go down a size (although have since gone up a size so maybe worth buying a couple if you can afford it and they are nice and cheap!)

I always got annoyed with Next as they don't have maternity clothes in their store and don't give measurements for maternity wear - just say buy your normal size (which might be helpful if I knew what that was! :rotfl: )

I ended up with lots of Mothercare stuff as it was alwasy easy to try stuff on in store and no problems about ever returning anything.

I brought some lovely ones from next went size down, they have that adjustable belt thing inside which you can pull in. They are so comfy they costed about 22

Next maternity trousers are fab, I cant fault them :D

Just bought more maternity clothes on line in the Next sale...well they are a necessity, sort of! :lol:

I bought 2 pairs from the sale in New Look, and I stupidly bought a size up, and they are huuuuuuuuuuge! I dont think they'll ever fit even when i'm 9 months!

I got a pair in debenhams today, red herring ones, they are really comfy and were only £17 down from £35! Got a pair in mamas and papas too, £10 from £30

I have bought all my maternity clothes in the same size I would normally buy my clothes in and they have stretched with my bump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back