Maternity bridesmaid dress help

vickie

Reaction score
Im gonna be 8 months pregnant at my wedding ( brave i know ) lol and ive just found out my maid of honour is pregnant and gonna be due around the same time as me :dance: im sooooooo chuffed,its gonna be a sight having 2 of us waddle down the aisle thats for sure hehe.

Now i found my maternity wedding dress but struggling to find a gold maternity bridesmaid dress for her,ive found a few which are so so but even they are over the £200 markand most seem to be more occasion dresses than proper bridesmaid dresses.Anyone know anywhere that sells nice and not too expensive bridesmaids gowns.HELP!!!

I have a chocolate brown satin one that i wore when i was a bridesmaid? Strapless top and skirt combo, you are welcome to have it, adjust it etc if u want? PM me if interested.
I won't be wearing it again :)

Thankyou for the offer Anna...very generous of you...but i have to stick with Gold or my mum will give birth to kittens if i dare have any other colour lol.Thankyou anyway though much appreciated.

I saw those Bjorn ones but wasnt keen on them Mary....the Ebay one doesnt look too bad,will have to show my friend and see if she will mind it being shorter as she doesnt like showing of her ankles lol.

All help appreciatied lasies...keep them coming :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back