Maternity bra vs nursing bra...

Lolly85x

Reaction score
Hey ladies... I'm suffering a bit of backache this week. And think I need to invest in a good bra...
I'm due on 25th July, so nearly 5weeks... I'd like to have a go at breast feeding, so was wondering if I could just buy a good fitting nursing bra?!
Or should I just get a non wired maternity bra to wear the next few weeks, would it give me better support...
Im about a 32/34G so I need a good bit of support!xx

My mat bra gave really good support but my feeding one is amazing too. You really need to get measured / fitted though, it makes a huge difference! Thing is though you will need to get another one milk comes in, I was meaured for dd mat bra, the other day measured ff in nursing! Lol x

I had the same problem and was advised to get a nursing bra and get fitted to what you need just now. When your milk comes in you will need to be re fitted probably for a larger size but as you and baby get into a routine with feeding your boobies won't be do engorged with milk so the bra you buy now will most probably fit again.

I have maternity/nursing bras from Next, they're really comfortable. But going to get measured once baby arrives as they say you need a larger size x

I have just a few soft sports bras and a few nursing bras. The nursing bras are just in my pregnancy size so we'll see if I need to get refitted again after the baby comes x

Unfortunately I can't be much help, I'm still small boobed lol x

Unfortunately I can't be much help, I'm still small boobed lol x

Just make sure you're wearing nice soft non-wired bras, as they're not just for support as you get bigger but also to stop restriction of the milk flow developing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back