Mastalgia

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Anyone else still getting breast pain? Some days my nipples and breasts feel heavy and achy, others they just have stinging pains, and nipples still all itchy. Wondered about it since I didn't have it with the last baby.

Sue

I still have tender boobs every now and again but i'm only 14 weeks, sorry I couldn't help, hope you feel better soon :hug:

On the odd occasion my breast still hurt but have noticedthe last few weeks my nipples are very very sore :cry:

my nupples and boobs are tingly alot of the time :oops: think my milk is egtting ready to leak all over the bed :lol: :lol: at night, tehy are leaking every now and then and tingle then :? i'm sure it's normal, my boobs have been sore since i suspected i was pregnant but i know it's normal for me cas i had it with my other 2 pregnancies

my nipples are very sore, and have been from near the beginning. My friend recommended rubbing them with olive oil, because I didn't quite like the smell I bought a product from Neals Yard Remedy which is a mixture of olive oil and coconut oil. I rub it in each evening and has really stopped the cracking and horribleness.

Mine are more tingly and sensitive...if I'm wearing anything that rubs against them they do get a bit sore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back