massive rant alert...

Squeakz

Reaction score
so a few weeks ago maybe a month and a half ago, we sent off our tax credit form with the b.certificate as my welfare advisor at uni told me to send that off first as with tax credits you could then get a load more other stuff. So sent it off but because we sent off the b.certificate we couldnt send off child benefit form.

Monday, we git sent the certificate back so we thought great now we can send off child benefit form.however before we could, we had anothr letter from tax credits saying that we needed to send it (birth certificate) back in as when they called child benefit office, they couldnt confirm josh's birth blah blah...howver thats because tax credits HAD HIS BLOODY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

so now we have to re-send it all off and have it sent back in about 2 weeks - which just isnt gonna happen so we can get the sure start mat grant!

im sooooooooooooooooo peed off that i was right for our particular case after all and now we might have to suffer by being half grand down when we carefully made allowances for how we spend our bleeding money.... feel totally ripped off and let down and im soooo fed up of jumping through hoops so that i can support my child, whilst in an actual stage of my life where i need some help whilst i finish uni and then ill be putting back in to the system again......why is it no matter how organised and prepared you are, you don't get to reap the benefits but for those who did it for all the wrong flippant reasons get sorted asap....

rant over xx

go back to the register office and buy another birth certificate x

feel im gonna have to now...but it wont be an original will it? xx

Yeah we got three all done at the same time for this very reason!! All look exactly the same!!

yeah we got 3....wait now i may have made a boo-boo...the ones that certified copy, are they originals?? x

yes so long as you bought them from the register office they are originals they just mean no photocopies x

What a nightmare x hope they sort it quickly for you x

wow that is a boo boo ... rant over........now i just feel silly! lol¬! x

U should b able to claim the sure start grant,there's a box on there to tick if ur waitin to hear about any benefit entitlements...aslong as they receive the form b4 bubs is 11 weeks old u should still get it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back