Child benefit

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes to go through once you've sent the form off?
Also do you need to be claiming child benfit before you start a claim for child tax credits?

tax creds took less than a week once id chatted to them on phone and sent child benifit form off got birth cert back within a week and already had first payment was shocked how quick everything gone thru

chaz its pretty quick i applied for mine like the monday and recieved it about the thursday or friday not sure about the other question though xx

Ive been trying to get hold of tax credits but gave up today! I owe them money so thought I'd get a form for charley at the same time but after being on hold for 15mins then phone battery went dead, I gave up!
I sent child benefit form off nearly a week ago so hopefully won't be much longer!

I know what you mean about tax credits chick! Took me ages the other day to get told I only needed to ring once he's registered :roll: I'm guessing I can do both at the same time!

Omg I'm gonna faint! Just phoned tax credits and it rang once and they answered!! Normally I'm waiting for ages!! Anyway while sorting out the money I owe them they said I could get charley on my claim there and then and didn't need to do another form!! Yay!! I'm actually happy with tax credits for once!! Lol

ooo i've been needing to ring tax credits for ages, but didnt want to be on hold ages! might giv them a bell now!

Def do it really early in the morning! Everyones to busy to phone this early lol

Have you got your child benefit through yet Chaz or heard anything?

Haven't heard but looked at my online banking and ive been paid already!! Yay!!

:dance:

I sent my form off Wednesday so was just wanting a sort of time scale :)

About a week I think!! I think I put the form in the post last Monday then it went in bank following wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back