Marriage

sophie

Reaction score
Me and OH have decided to wed ASAP, im not having a big wedding i havent got the patience :lol: dont get me wrong ide love a big wedding but im not gonna get one.
My question is does anyone know how much notice u have to give at the register office to get married? i rang them but they are close for bank holiday :roll:.
thanks in advance if anyone can help.
xx

Its about £70 in total...
depends on how many bookings they've got - think they need at least 2 weeks to be able to post your notice of marriage

xox

You have to register (£30/£35 each) at your local registry office (even if you're getting married elsewhere) then it has to be at least 15 days before you can marry.

Good luck with your wedding :cheer:

thanks for the advice girls gonna give them a ring today we will be married before xmas anyways i feel nervous :)
x

I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE WILL ASK ME
bawlingout.gif

Ah Dionne, why dont you ask him (sorry forgot his name)?

I have been meaning to say to you for ages you look so much like a friend I had in Leeds called Cheryl

Eveadel said:
Ah Dionne, why dont you ask him (sorry forgot his name)?

I have been meaning to say to you for ages you look so much like a friend I had in Leeds called Cheryl

do i? cool :)

no i wouldnt ask him :shakehead:

stubbun.. i want him to ask me:(

he says he will but hes just lazy! i want to atleast have a engagment ring, iv got 2 babies to him now ild feel much better pushing my double buggy with a ring on my finger 8)

and the ring i want is only £99.99

Some men are bloody lazy when it comes to it.

Me and DH have been together for 11 yr 3 months but only got married a couple of years ago!!!!! 2nd anniversary on 19th September.

:hug: dionne im sure if u drop enough hints he will ask it worked for me!
My OH said to me about a month ago im rushing it cos i was on about marriage, erm we have a child an have bought a house hows gettin married gonna make much difference! lol lucky for him he was jokin i was about to start!
I am happy the way i am to be honest but i do want to get married 1, cos i love him :puke: 2, cos i want the same surname as my son!
xx

dionne said:
no i wouldnt ask him :shakehead:

stubbun.. i want him to ask me:(

he says he will but hes just lazy! i want to atleast have a engagment ring, iv got 2 babies to him now ild feel much better pushing my double buggy with a ring on my finger 8)

and the ring i want is only £99.99

Awwwwww bless you babe!!! :hug: :hug: xx

CONGRATS Sophie, and hope it all goes well!! :hug: xx

lol sophie i cant drop any more hints. iv asked him straight. when you going to ask me. and as soon as a wedding dress comes on tv i throw my self down on the sofa put my head in my hands and say "iii want to get marrrriiiiieeeeed

dionne said:
lol sophie i cant drop any more hints. iv asked him straight. when you going to ask me. and as soon as a wedding dress comes on tv i throw my self down on the sofa put my head in my hands and say "iii want to get marrrriiiiieeeeed

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Just give up hun, he will probably ask then! :roll:

Dionne I'm exactly like you I ask him to marry me a few weeks ago, and he said no because he wants to be the 1 asking!!! :wall:
Well bloody ask me then!!! dont he get the hint when I asked him!!!! :doh:
Men hey can't live with them, cant live without them :roll: :lol:

awwww dionne hun i can truely say no one makes me laugh like u do

kick ya men in the gooley s and say ask m eor ill do it again

K X said:
Nice Avatar pic MomNat! :wink:

my avator pic was that big and the mods cut my body of and said it was to large :cry:

:wall: :wall: Men really i just dont get them, i just rang him an asked him when i should book an he was like whenever, i then said whats the limit cos i wanna look for a dress an stuff, his reply was 'cant u wear something u already have? im wearing my jeans!!!! lets just hope he was joking! :lol:
I still havent rang im one of these people 'that will do it in a minute' an then never do!
:roll:

Im pretty sure that your banns have to be posted for 6wks .... maybe wrong but that was the minimum when i got married ... may have all changed now though!!!

Monsoon have a fantastic sale on with there wedding dresses at the moment ... 70% off!!!

Hope you get your wish soon hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back