markeaton park

The only time I can't make in July is the 12-14th cos it's mason birthday and we'll be really busy.

budge said:
well we will just set a date tasha and if people want to come they can. i don't care if i end up all on my own there! its a great dy for the kids!
jo and emmy are coming

Ah ok :lol: I will come, so what date will it be then Budge the weekend or the Monday, Jo said weekedn was best :think:

oh fook knows! :rotfl: im confuzzled now! :rotfl:

what dates can people meet/ i can only do weekends or afte the 20th july

I'll just go with what is easiest for everone else, if it is after 20th July i can always catch the train or something, now Jack is older it is easier
and of course i'll have my mini me with me to help :D

Oh yes whats the best way to travel with a baby on a train? Olivia will be about 7 months then, would it be best to just carry her in a sling? and bring a big bag.
lol I sound so silly but ive never done it before :lol:

dunno not doen it before, haven't even been on the bus with Jack :oops:

I'm just gonna take his little buggy, won't a sling hurt your back if weraing it a long time?

Dates wise I can be flexible.....so whenever really......I'm sure Cloud9 will come too if she's not away as she lives in Derby too :D

jo said:

I'm just gonna take his little buggy, won't a sling hurt your back if weraing it a long time?

lol I dont know havnt worn it for longer than a few hours :rotfl:

Can you get small buggies on trains ?

Emmylou said:
Dates wise I can be flexible.....so whenever really......I'm sure Cloud9 will come too if she's not away as she lives in Derby too :D

That would be great Emmy :D

Not sure if they will roll on the train but don't see why not as the have got to have wheelchair accsess

If not is easier for me as Jack will be 21month by then so can rein him as well

I've pm'd cloud as she doesn't come on much atm....busy with Dylan...........have told her where to find the thread.

Tasha, I think you'll be okay with a little pushchair on the train....think there is a Virgin train that goes from New St to Derby...they are very accomodating & spacious (even have carriages where you can get on with a bike!) so I think you'll be ok with a lil buggy :hug:

Oooh this is exciting :D

Emmylou said:
I've pm'd cloud as she doesn't come on much atm....busy with Dylan...........have told her where to find the thread.

Tasha, I think you'll be okay with a little pushchair on the train....think there is a Virgin train that goes from New St to Derby...they are very accomodating & spacious (even have carriages where you can get on with a bike!) so I think you'll be ok with a lil buggy :hug:

Ok thanks for the Info Emmy, I have been on that Virgin one before it goes from Bham to York.

Ooo yes this is very exciting would love to meet you all :hug:

I'm up for this, live right near Markeaton Park too - used to go every week when I was younger

Tasha20 said:
jo said:

travelling by trains quite easy hun, but i always make sure i sit in the wheelchair access, its nice and quiet you can wheel your buggy on (at 7 months she will be more than fine in a little stroller so not much carrying) and it will be fine to bf in peace and quiet for you. Olivia will have no problem, last time we travelled by train alfie sat on his blanket on the floor playing with his toys laughing every time we hit a bump cause he fell over (only my son would find nose diving funny :roll: ) as long as you have everything you need in your bag youll be fine. (if shes eating food by then take her some snacks too)

Tasha20 said:
Emmylou said:

Ok thanks for the Info Emmy, I have been on that Virgin one before it goes from Bham to York.

Ooo yes this is very exciting would love to meet you all :hug:

Thats the same train you'll catch to derby Tasha, It's the one I caught last weekend when I went to cleethorpes, but I had a large suitcase and a buggy so had lily in her wrap sling for the trip.

Steff where abouts does your brother live in Notts (thats where all my family are).

xSuzx

Alfiesmummy said:
Tasha20 said:
jo said:

travelling by trains quite easy hun, but i always make sure i sit in the wheelchair access, its nice and quiet you can wheel your buggy on (at 7 months she will be more than fine in a little stroller so not much carrying) and it will be fine to bf in peace and quiet for you. Olivia will have no problem, last time we travelled by train alfie sat on his blanket on the floor playing with his toys laughing every time we hit a bump cause he fell over (only my son would find nose diving funny :roll: ) as long as you have everything you need in your bag youll be fine. (if shes eating food by then take her some snacks too)

Thanks for that Steff :)

Do you mean the bits between each carriage? were you stand up, were abouts are these places you can have buggies?

Also what sort of snacks could I take for Oli?

Ah I thought so Suz I will take her in a small buggy and just take a ricksake or something with all are bits and bobs :)

MomNat said:
I'm up for this, live right near Markeaton Park too - used to go every week when I was younger

thats great! Just don't pack those sunglasses! :rotfl:

Tasha20 said:
Alfiesmummy said:
Tasha20 said:
jo said:

Thanks for that Steff :)

Do you mean the bits between each carriage? were you stand up, were abouts are these places you can have buggies?

Also what sort of snacks could I take for Oli?

Ah I thought so Suz I will take her in a small buggy and just take a ricksake or something with all are bits and bobs :)

at the end of each train hun theres like a bit open space it has seats that foild down for you to sit on this is the wheel chair compartment.

maybe take her a couple of bananas or napricots etc just so she can munch ... you may not need to lol i know wherever i go i have to take snacks for alfie to occupy him

Suz i actually couldnt tell you where abouts my brother is because iv never visited him but i could find out :)

budge said:
MomNat said:

thats great! Just don't pack those sunglasses! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Steff thanks, I didnt realsie they had that at the end of the train :)

I dont know what she will be having by then so ill just see how we go before then, thanks :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back