Summer Hol's

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well the kids broke up for the summer on the 19th so have got through one week without too much fussing. The nice weather has helped a lot because we've had the paddling pool out.
Going to Bolton tomorrow and will go into the museum and aquaruim so thats another day sorted.
And we're going away camping in the Lake District for a week mid-August (hope the weather stays nice).

What does everyone else do with their kids during the six week holidays?

I've planned a day out each week for Josh. We're going bowling, to museums, a pottery painting place, the zoo... places like that.

The rest of the time we usually just go the park or he plays out on his bike.

I'm the opposite with the heat though, I can't stand it when it's this warm - if it cooled down just a little bit I'd be less stressed :lol:

I'm the same as you with the heat. I would rather stay sat in my front room when it's hot because that's the onlt room in the house that stays cool lol. Rob thinks I'm a freak because I love winter :rotfl:

I hope it stay's nice more for the fact that I don't fancy struggling with putting up the tent in the rain and then ending up covered in mud all week off the field. So rain keep away but don't be too hot either :pray: (don't want much do I?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back