Manchester Meet Photos

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Had a great day today it was lovely to meet everyone and put names to faces and I also popped my meet cheery :D Cant wait for the Yorkshire one now

Thanks to Happy_Chick for organising :clap:

Heres some photos I took of us all

Jodie_honey & Abigail
September059.jpg

Kayleigh having a snooze Jynann's LO
September060.jpg

Heles7 & James also having a snooze
September061.jpg

Jack Samandbump's LO
September062.jpg

Jack Samandbump's LO
September063.jpg

Jack Samandbump's LO
September064.jpg

Kim & Leah
September065.jpg

James Heles7's LO
September066.jpg

Heles7, James, Kayleigh & Jynann
September067.jpg

Kim & Leah
September068.jpg

James & Kayleigh getting to know one another
September069.jpg

Flying Leah
September070.jpg

Kim & Leah
September071.jpg

Me & Maia
September072.jpg

Samandbump & Jack
September073.jpg

How did I manage to miss Joanne & Ellie :doh: Sorry thought I had gotten everyone in Pizza hut.

Bizzare cause I can see them plain as day on my screen, cant try and fix it either cause I have deleted them from my photobox account and also deleted them from the pc & the camera! Oops sorry guys :?

Charlie:-) said:
Bizzare cause I can see them plain as day on my screen, cant try and fix it either cause I have deleted them from my photobox account and also deleted them from the pc & the camera! Oops sorry guys :?

Is that not why we can't see them? You need to keep them in photobox and post the link not delete them after posting?

valentine said:

Is that not why we can't see them? You need to keep them in photobox and post the link not delete them after posting?

Yup!!! That'll be why!

Right I have managed to click on each photo and save them back to my PC so I will upload them again but just off for my tea so will sort it when I come back.

SarahH said:
valentine said:

Yup!!! That'll be why!

:doh: Sometimes I think I have lettuce for a brain!! How come I can see them in the thread??
First time using photobox so at least I have an excuse (this time :)

:doh: Sometimes I think I have lettuce for a brain!!

You silly donut! Looking forward to seeing the photos!

Maybe you could still see them 'cos you hadn't refreshed your screen after deleting them?

Valentine Xxx

great pics, im looking forward to the yorkshire meet now :cheer:

Aww they are great pics!!!! I had a lovely day, was great to meet everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back