Mamas & Papas Pliko Travel Pack

MummyMills

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone tried out the Pliko Travel Pack yet? It's the one that comes with the pram, carry cot, baby carseat & base, & it's red?

I've spent ages looking at travel systems & 3in1 sets for li'l bambino but this one has caught my eye as it has the carrycot, thus enabling the baby to lie flat when it's really little.

It does seem to suit what we need but I cannot find a single review for it online... !

Help... !

Its the one I have on order... dont know much about it tho.. I liked the look of it and it had everything we needed! I havent seen any reviews on it tho! :)

Thanks Clasper, can yu let me know how you get on with it?

I've also come across the Jane Nomad Matrix Pro Travel System that has pretty much the same functions so if anyone has any words of advice on this, please let me know - thanks!

I have the M&P Pilko, not used it properly yet as still waiting on LO's appearance but it's lovely. Really great quality, ok so not the smallest of prams etc, not ideal if you were in a small house or upstairs flat etc but if you have a larger hallway or porch etc it's ideal. I really do love it, it pushes around (my hallways etc...hehe) beautifully and has extendable handles for taller mummies. It seems to convert easily enough from pram to pushchair etc and really lovely quality etc.

Nicola said:
I have the M&P Pilko, not used it properly yet as still waiting on LO's appearance but it's lovely. Really great quality, ok so not the smallest of prams etc, not ideal if you were in a small house or upstairs flat etc but if you have a larger hallway or porch etc it's ideal. I really do love it, it pushes around (my hallways etc...hehe) beautifully and has extendable handles for taller mummies. It seems to convert easily enough from pram to pushchair etc and really lovely quality etc.

Thankyou...I was wanting to know what it was like too.... we get ours delivered in september.. LO due in october.. so cant wait to have a wheely about! Im gonna mod mine up...gonna put a bell on it and those things on the handle bars that flap in the wind.. we used to have them on our bikes as a kid!! :rotfl:

I might even get some bread fastener thingys for the spokes!!! :rotfl:

Hi ladies, well I bought the Jane Carerra Pro Matrix this week but am regretting it now as it's just too heavy for a 1st floor flat to be carrying it up the stairs. Has anyone started using their M&P's Pliko yet? I'm seriously thinking about taking the Jane back![/list]

Hiya.... :wave:

We havent got ours yet..it gets delivered middle of Sept..But I know the Pliko pram is lightweight...we tested it in the shop..that was one of the reasons we went for it..cos its lightweight!

Iv just seen the Jane Carerra one you mention...
the weight of that one is 10.6 kg... Folded Dimensions:91 x 36 x 39cm

The Pliko is 8.2 kg.. Size when folded: H 104cm x W 42cm x D 39cm

So the Pliko is lighter ..but bigger when folded down!

Why not ask where you got it from and ask if they will refund your money back...I cant see a problem if it hasnt been used and still has all its packaging!

We have used the Pliko Pramette since Charlie was born and I serioulsy love it still!!! Its lightweight, covers can be removed to wash in the machine when sicked on, easy to fold, handles can be adjusted so suits both me and my taller husband...really impressed with it.
We had the car seat that attaches to begin with, then used it as the pram and converted to the pushchair as Charlie become older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back