Mamas and Papas shopping

alfie

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, the mamas and papas sale will start on 29th June.

Thought you might find that helpful

Alfie
xx

Thanks! There's a few items I have my eye on, gonna wait to see if it goes on sale.

Perfect for me to, scan on 2nd July so we'll know the sex then, so no bagging all the bargains on the first few days girls!!!!!

I will wait to get my Barnaby Button room set then ............

Quick question, would anyone else worry that there are buttons sewn on to the cot bumper or am I being over dramatic??????????????????

I am guessing that Mamas and Papas stuff is about as safe as you can get but it seems a bit wierd to have such small swallowable items sewn on to something in the cot??

Dam just done my nursery out with mamas and papas stuff.

CalamityGem said:
Evemarie8 - I'm not sure about the buttons... you'd think Mamas and Papas wouldn't be selling it with anything dangerous. Check to see how firmly the buttons are attached.

Went into Birmingham at the weekend and had a look, have to say I was not impressed with the buttons so back to Millie and Borris it is I think!!!

we had our nursery done in zeddy and rhubarb from mamas and pappa and had the freestyler travel system. most things dropped to pieces even though they were so expensive and i thought they were the best. :evil: mothercare all the way this time!! :clap: am snooping from 1st trimester, soo impatient :wink:

I dont even think i could afford to shop there even in the sale! :rotfl:

CalamityGem said:
I liked Meadow but I thought the wee characters were a bit scary!

Oh yes, the psycho hedgehog! I know the one!! Probably just an adult interpretation!!

I feel quite guilty about not going for something bright and more interesting for the bubba but we aren't intending on staying at the same house for too long after he is born so I am sticking with neutrals so not to put of potential buyers who have problems seeing past all the bright stuff!!
Sad, I know!

CalamityGem said:
Yeah the hedgehog, that's the one!

I know exactly what you mean... we bought our house v run down so it would be a challenge for us and so we could strip it back and put our own stamp on it, we decorated the whole house in neutrals in the plan to sell it. Now though we're very settled and love what we've managed to do so we don't want to move!

Mamas and Papas is fab though, I love their nursery interiors.

I love ours too but just wish we had more rooms, I will probably decorate the next house exactly the same :roll:

Have you noticed that no matter where you try to find cheaper nursery decor no where has such good colour scheems as mamas and papas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back