Mamafy....!

Where is she? Been waiting all day for an update! Hope everythings ok!

Think she's forgotten us?! x x

i just reminded her on facebook said we had been waiting lol x x

Oooh thats sounds very good then if they are out on facebook, the gossip capitol of the world, must be good news

Come on Mamafy !!

So sorry guys, I've had a manic day and only just sat down!

Scan couldn't have gone better :yay: I'm measuring 1 day ahead :D, got 4 pics :)

The consultant was brilliant, my 20 week scan is 3rd August, I next see him when I'm 24 weeks. I start the drugs to relax my uterus at 18 weeks (yutipar) + he's doubling the dose I was on last time. I'm to have the steroids for bubs' lungs at 24 weeks (if I've been having contractions) otherwise if I'm behaving it will be 26 weeks :D

So I'm more than happy with my care and bubs is perfect :love: little hands waving about and flexing its little legs :yay:

Sorry it took all day to update, was no sooner home but had to lift both girls at seperate after schools clubs then had a meeting on Joe starting school...so only home @ 9!

The pic is on FB, have no idea how to transfer as I'm using phone as laptop + pc has died :wall: :cry:

If you're not on my fb add me its mamafy isagod and say you're from PF :D

Yay!! So glad everythings ok! Congrats Hun!

so pleased every thing went well i can go to bed now was waiting up to see lol x

Evie if you could that would be great hunny :hug:

mamafy.jpg

there you go chick x x x x

scary how quick people can steal your pics enit lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back