Makeup!

Marymary

Reaction score
How do you girlies do ur makeup? Random question I know but I always talk makeup with my girlfiends so thought Id bring it up here too, for inspiration!

What look do u go for and what products do u use?

I try to keep it natural- but it takes a long time and a lot of stuff to achieve that :roll:

I use Benefit playstick foundation, Bobby Brown creme eyeshadow in Sand dust, Christian Dior lipgloss in 002, Lancome mascara, and Rimmel blusher

When I go out I dig out some shimmer dust and the fake tan 8)

I couldnt live without my full makeup :?

I'm a MAC girl myself!! I love there products!!

I go natural look for day but if I am going out somewhere I always put a bit of glittery eyeliner on!!

I LOVE Mac too! I have their eyeliner- its the best!

Very pricey tho

i have never worn makeup in my life! can you believe that

Thats what MIL in the states is for!! Nice and cheap over there!! :rotfl:

budge said:

and you probabaly have the best skin out of us all!!! B*tch!! hehe!!

I look vile before makeup - can u believe i even put makeup on while i was in labour cos I knew their would be photos :shock:

I was in agony but still did it :?

SarahH said:
budge said:

:rotfl: yeah i do have good skin. The thing is i look like Aunt Sally when i wear makeup! it just does not suit me.

budge said:
SarahH said:
budge said:

:rotfl: yeah i do have good skin. The thing is i look like Aunt Sally when i wear makeup! it just does not suit me.

Awww but aunt Sally rocked!!

i used to wear the full lot,
foundation, blusher eyeshadow eyeliner, mascara

now i keep it natureal with mascara maxfactor and some light blusher and a sandy coloured eye shadow :)

i think it look alot better than tons of make up

i do wear make up every day i dont like going out with out any on if i nip to the shops with none on i feel very vulnerable and walk with my head down if some one talks to me i have my hand up to my face:oops:

mainly because i am so pale and with dark hair i look a mess

so every day i put on bronzing powder all over my face neck

light brown eye shadow, darken my eyebrows and lots of mascara i love thick mascara

and clear lipgloss

i love make up when i go out i wear more noticle colours dark smocky eyes etc

i dont mind what make i use but usually avon bronzing powder and i like expensive mascara YSL
other then that i use cheap stuff

I dont wear make up, occassionally if im going out i will but i hate the way it feels on my face. I've got tons of the stuff though lol, its all Clinque, YSL or MAC

I wear max factor tone adapt foundation, avon beige eyeshadow, with brown over sockets, rimmel eyeliner top and bottom, bronzing pearls all over, illuminating liquid, cheek tint, mascara, and of course abit of lippy!!!

And I even do that just to walk Kieran up to the school :oops:

I use make up every day, especially my eyes. I love wearing loads of mascara and eyeliner. If I go out of the house without much on I feel like everyones looking at me thinking 'Look at that ugly bint' :rotfl:

x-kirsty-x said:
I use make up every day, especially my eyes. I love wearing loads of mascara and eyeliner. If I go out of the house without much on I feel like everyones looking at me thinking 'Look at that ugly bint' :rotfl:

Yeah I'm like that!!!

When I was younger I used to wear the full wack, even foundation every single day even if I were just going down to the corner shop :oops:

As I've got older I'm a lot more relaxed about it. If I'm going to work or out for a considerable length of time I'll put on eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.
I only wear foundation, blusher and lipstick on nights out.

My mum is a slave to makeup, she slaps it all on every single day even if she's just gonna be cleaning the house. She always tells me off if she catches me without it on. Good job she lives 800 miles away :D

max factor foundation , powder and mascara . rimmel liquid eyeliner , eyeshadow sometimes , colour depends in what im wearing lol .

but i dont do lippy :shock: i dont suit it and have quite full lips ( they kind peeps pay for :rotfl: ) and think it looks awfull with lippy on !

i also dont like going out without anything on , i feel all pasty looking and ghost like !

Benefit playstick foundation (in Tea Party) as its the only thing which doesn't make me break out.
Bourjois mascara with the double wand thing for extra thickness
Rimmel eyeliner
Benefit lemonaid for my eyelids and if neccessary, some light shimmery eyeshadow... not everyday though.
Benetint on lips most days.

Only wear mascara and eyeliner to work and benetint if Im feeling a bit drab.

xx

I don't wear make-up except the occasional eyeshadow which came in a huge box of different colours. I got it for christmas once.

Though if moisturising lip balm counts, it's like a habit, I can't have dry lips it just does me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back