Make up to cover undereye circles

Ok ok to whoever recommended benefit erase paste!!!!!!! I am now £60 worse off :rotfl: as Ive bought a couple other products, I got some of their lip and ceek stain too, 4 hours later and its still there YAY for benefit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scones said:
Ok ok to whoever recommended benefit erase paste!!!!!!! I am now £60 worse off :rotfl: as Ive bought a couple other products, I got some of their lip and ceek stain too, 4 hours later and its still there YAY for benefit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the erase paste and foundation for christmas, i love it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats what I found about Touche Eclat, it is good but makes you look like a ghost in photos! It is very drying on my skin maybe cos Im preg but its not a good look to have flaky skin around the eyes! Plus I find it doesnt last all day either

ooh I'm reading this thread with interest as I need to buy new make-up for my wedding.

I was going to go for the YSL stuff but won't now as obviously I want to look good in my photos. Would the benefit stuff be better for photos or is there something else that I could get?

I was also told that MAC foundation is the daddy of all foundations and will last the day...any advances on this?

And then just some heavy duty mascara and eyeliner - because I WILL cry. :lol:

(I have a birthday between now and then. :wink:)

Tadpole said:
I was also told that MAC foundation is the daddy of all foundations and will last the day...any advances on this?

And then just some heavy duty mascara and eyeliner - because I WILL cry. :lol:

MAC is one of the best on the market, the other to look at is..
http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/
it doesnt come cheap but for something like your wedding day you know its going to last all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back