• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

majorly peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed off :@

/have you phoned them? What did they say? Idiots!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Kim x x x x

Did it go out today?? You can get your bank to re-call it if so :hug: xx

they did this to me one month. I phoned them and they put it straight back in.

ive been on the phone to orange who told me theres nothing i can do for 5 days :evil:

and they told me to get it back through the bank..the bank can only do it when its been paid via direct debit..

so back on phone to orange...had some bitch with an attitude and she just put phone down

:evil: :evil: :evil:

OMG im gonna kill someone

This annoys the hell out of me when its blatently their fault but your the one who ends up in the shit cos they wont fix it for '5 working days' ASSHOLES! :hug:

Also if i dont get the answer i want i call again and speak to someone different, usually after about 5 times i get the answer i want. They all seem to say different things anyway...this works esp. well with BT but then you end up with a £56 phone bill. :evil: :evil: :evil:

So basically, they took twice as much money from you, but it's up to the bank to clear up their mess? Idiots! Orange CS are shite, I've been hung up on before when trying to cancel an order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back