Maheen and her new play nest

melhoney

Reaction score
I received it today from France, just 3 days after ordering it online, really nice, and Maheen loves it :)
Mel xx

P3310917.jpg

P3310902.jpg

Aww mel doesnt she look happy and content in there! What a nice playnest where did you get it from?

Thanks Flossy :)

I posted the web address on the maternity wear and products forum, it is a French website, so everything is in French, but they do send in UK, by adding 13 euros. They were VERY efficient they sent it really fast!
This play nest is great, it has so much stuff to play with, I had been looking for one here in UK for so long but could not find anything I was happy with. This one has lovely colours, and themes of the planet...in brief, I am very satisfied with it :clap: :clap:

for the whole website:
www.fnaceveiletjeux.com

for the play nest:
http://www.eveiletjeux.com/choisircomma ... uit=202801

52 pounds, but I had a discount code, so I actually paid 36 pounds.

just a tip: whenever you want to convert something into something else (kg in pounds, or miles in meters, or euro in pounds...anything, just put what you want in google search box and press enter, it will do the conversion for you :wink:

so I put "75 euro in pounds" and got the result straight away! really handy! esp. for me, coz i never know miles, pounds, ounces etc...:lol:

mel xx

hi

what a cute pic and i love her playnest.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back