• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

magic meds?????????

nikki73

Reaction score
just wanted to ask,have read abt magic meds being a cough bottle that contains guaifenesin,does guaifenesin have to be the only ingredient? if so can anyone recommend any certain types of cough bottles that are suitable? just that i got a bottle of benelin for my dh the other day and noticed that it had guaifenesin 100mg and levomenthol 1.1mg,and was wondering if it would be the right kind to take or not?????

im sure it would be fine hun , i took that one altho it didnt work for me , doesnt mean it wont for u !

I took wilkinsons home brand, gave me watery CM. The only thing is it made down below smell like the medicine, which smelled and tasted nasty :oops:

i used magic meds the month i got pregnant. it was my first month of ttc so i don't know whether it was luck or the medicine.

i already had some it was from asda and really cheap about 79p and it isn't the only ingredient!

i had been taking notice of my cm and it made it stretchier and i oved early after taking it!

i'd give it a go what harm can it do!!

good luck ttc

I use Benylin Chest cough and find it works, but I need to drink quite a bit sometimes for it to have any effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back