• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magic Markers has had her baby girl!!!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I am such a bad text buddy :oops: :oops: :oops: Isla's kept me so busy all day I've barely looked at my phone, but here's the messages I received from Em!

13.03: Came in 10 last night and after many methods we're now on the drip, stubborn isn't she?!

21.44pm: Little Florence Hinton was born at 8.52pm weighing 10.4 pounds :shock: :shock: :shock:

I made a comment similar to flipping heck Em! And this is the response I got:

Yep and only a graze, superfanny me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Em - enjoy your precious girl! :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMAO even after giving birth shes still too funny!! :lol:

Aww congratulations!! Wow 10lbs 4!! Cant wait to see her!! :cheer:

lea m said:
LMAO even after giving birth shes still too funny!! :lol:
That's exactly what I was going to say!! :rotfl:

Well done sweetie! You did brilliantly! Can't wait to see pics of Florence :cheer: xx

10.4oz and only a graze! Yarp she gets superfanny award! LOL! Congratulations lady! well done cant wait to see your pics :D

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer: :cheer: And a huge well done, you did fab. Looking forward to your birth story! :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh I so cant wait to read her birth story!

Congratulations xxx

What a thing to be able to tell your daughter when she gets old, 'Babe, your mum was called SUPERFANNY after she gave birth to you!' :rotfl:

Congrats and well done x

congrats, what a gd weight on her!!

welcome little Florence!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: for Magic Markers and welcome baby Florence :wave: . That is an impressive weight!!

Congratulations!!!

Well done you for getting her out with only a graze!! Amazing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back