• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maddest thing you seen ..

I've seen nuts things like the other week I saw some idiot on roller blades skating along the road darting in and out of traffic..

but the maddest thing thats ever happened is I've held my sisters lung, heart, kidneys, liver in my hands 19 years after her death...the same time the world trade centre fell...

:cry:

A bald man with only a bath robe on walking down the street past the shop

A 6 foot tall trannie with a tartan mini skirt high heels but still with hairy legs (it wasnt a one off seen him lots!)

A man so pished he fell over and knocked his head on the bridge in Weymouth a few years ago....and didnt get up again? Mum made us walk away because there was a ambulance and stuff and didnt look too good.

A spider crab that was fooking huuuuugeee!!!!

My brother snap someones leg during a rugby game. The lad fell and my brother landed ontop and stood on it awkwardly and broke it :(

My oldest brother buying a Mini (Car) for a £5 it was made from fiberglass completely fooked!!!

A UFO fly around a star and then shoot off really fast! It circled it and went back and forward half way then just disappeared.

Ooooo its not weird but a little Mink walking in the car park and hiding under cars! Cute!

Heres the Naked man walking down the street In Newry.....seriously no shoes or nothing just a bath robe!
Image084-1.jpg

midna said:
Squiglet said:
I've seen nuts things like the other week I saw some idiot on roller blades skating along the road darting in and out of traffic..

but the maddest thing thats ever happened is I've held my sisters lung, heart, kidneys, liver in my hands 19 years after her death...the same time the world trade centre fell...

:shock: why ?

back in 2000/2001 it came to light that the NHS was harvesting baby organs for research...namely Bristol Royal Infirmary and Alder Hey but the organ scandal went far deeper than that and it was revealed that almost every hospital in the country were responsible for retained organs from babies during autopsies... sadly Sheena was one of them, funny thing is... she died on the 25th of June 1982... today nearly 26 years ago... funny how things come to remind us :cry:

On the 11th September 2001 I went to collect them to take them to be cremated. I held them in my arms while the rest of the world watched the TV...its always been a very surreal thing for me...

nickilubs said:

A 6 foot tall trannie with a tartan mini skirt high heels but still with hairy legs (it wasnt a one off seen him lots!)

A man so pished he fell over and knocked his head on the bridge in Weymouth a few years ago....and didnt get up again? Mum made us walk away because there was a ambulance and stuff and didnt look too good.

My brother snap someones leg during a rugby game. The lad fell and my brother landed ontop and stood on it awkwardly and broke it :(

My oldest brother buying a Mini (Car) for a £5 it was made from fiberglass completely fooked!!!

A UFO fly around a star and then shoot off really fast! It circled it and went back and forward half way then just disappeared.

Ooooo its not weird but a little Mink walking in the car park and hiding under cars! Cute!

Heres the Naked man walking down the street In Newry.....seriously no shoes or nothing just a bath robe!
Image084-1.jpg

aye well that's Newry for you :lol:

Was that spider crab in the Ulster museum by any chance? they used to have a bloody immense one in there

Squiglet said:
midna said:
Squiglet said:

:shock: why ?

back in 2000/2001 it came to light that the NHS was harvesting baby organs for research...namely Bristol Royal Infirmary and Alder Hey but the organ scandal went far deeper than that and it was revealed that almost every hospital in the country were responsible for retained organs from babies during autopsies... sadly Sheena was one of them, funny thing is... she died on the 25th of June 1982... today nearly 26 years ago... funny how things come to remind us :cry:

On the 11th September 2001 I went to collect them to take them to be cremated. I held them in my arms while the rest of the world watched the TV...its always been a very surreal thing for me...

that is bloody surreal :shock: :shock: I sort of remember when that oragn thing came to light...such a terrible thing to do :(

zebrastripes said:
nickilubs said:

Image084-1.jpg

Was that spider crab in the Ulster museum by any chance? they used to have a bloody immense one in there

Haha naaa it was on Norfolk Broads only lived in Newry for a year then the voices started burning holes in my ear drums haha! Seriously worst Irish ascent ever! Go to Dundalk and its lush though! Luckily OH is Dundalk instead even though he spent most of his life in Newry.

I saw a drunk man laying on the path in Buntingford where I used to live for 3 days, seriously he was passed out face down & no one called an ambulance or anything and he was there for 3 days, you had to walk round him, is funny to think about now.
A good few years back I found our baby kitten Tom killed on the main road :cry:
I've seen a grown woman cry because she couldn't take her umbrella through security at the airport.

zebrastripes said:
Misslarue said:
I saw a bird burn to death. It was horrible :cry:
I was staying at a campsite outside Melbourne. It had been rainging for about 3 days so we were all stood underneath this roof structure with no walls. We had a really hot fire burning and a bird fell down the chimney straight into it. We couldn't get it out in time.

I saw the end of my finger cut in two with a spade. My brother was chopping a potato in half in the garden when I went to grab it. Ouch!

The grand canyon............its pretty awesome!! :lol:

I thought I saw a UFO one Saturday morning once. But I'm not sure! I bet there was some logical explanation!

was that melbourne in cambridge? my dad is from there!!

My brother and Sister are from Melborn in Cambridge :D

nickilubs said:
zebrastripes said:
nickilubs said:

Image084-1.jpg

Haha naaa it was on Norfolk Broads only lived in Newry for a year then the voices started burning holes in my ear drums haha! Seriously worst Irish ascent ever! Go to Dundalk and its lush though! Luckily OH is Dundalk instead even though he spent most of his life in Newry.

Dad occasionally goes to Dundalk to teach health and safety classes...I'm a Peninsula girl myself, anywhere bigger than Newtownards is too big for me, I just want to drive my trac'r in peace :lol:

Princess_Puddles said:
I saw a drunk man laying on the path in Buntingford where I used to live for 3 days, seriously he was passed out face down & no one called an ambulance or anything and he was there for 3 days, you had to walk round him, is funny to think about now.
I've seen a grown woman cry because she couldn't take her umbrella through security at the airport.

zebrastripes said:
Misslarue said:
I was staying at a campsite outside Melbourne. It had been rainging for about 3 days so we were all stood underneath this roof structure with no walls. We had a really hot fire burning and a bird fell down the chimney straight into it. We couldn't get it out in time.

I saw the end of my finger cut in two with a spade. My brother was chopping a potato in half in the garden when I went to grab it. Ouch!

I thought I saw a UFO one Saturday morning once. But I'm not sure! I bet there was some logical explanation!

Cool :D My pater probably knows them, he knows everybody plus he got banned from every single pub, so everyone knows him, if they've been living there more than 20 years or so :lol:

zebrastripes said:
Princess_Puddles said:

zebrastripes said:
Misslarue said:

Cool :D My pater probably knows them, he knows everybody plus he got banned from every single pub, so everyone knows him, if they've been living there more than 20 years or so :lol:

Really lol. Yeah they lived there all there life but 3yrs ago my Sister & her Fiancee moved to Ely and my Brother & his GF moved to Royston.

ShineyHappyPeople said:
These posts are shocking :shock:

Zebra, where abouts are you?

Bottom of the Ards peninsula :lol: Next stop the Isle of Man. What about you?

I have seen:

A scooter driver roll up my windscreen then back down into the road after my car ploughed into him (his fault not mine as he cut me up - 27 witnesses bless him!)

An old woman flash her lady garden (and ask my then OH if he wanted some) at a birmingham bus stop.

A ghost (I think it was OH's nan) not going into it as you will just think I am bonkers, but I know what I saw!

And finally the worst which will haunt me forever, an accident on the motorway where a passengers head was no longer attached to his/ her body :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I was about 13 and I cried for two weeks, but on the other hand I was just glad I was on that side of our car and not my sister who was 9 :cry:

maddest thing ive seen is probably when me and OH were in a car crash when i was 8 moths preggers with Beth...we were lucky to have walked away from it. When i looked at the car it had completely crumpled up, and when i looked acroos the road the other cra that was invilved was upside down up against a tree with the driver and his passenger covered in blood and having to be cut out :shock: Totally made me think about my own mortality, that did. :shock:

And like others have said, seeing the twin towers collapse. Was watching Sky news and was crying my eyes out (was heavily preggers with Beth) while people jumped from the buildings :cry:

And seeing my Grandad pass away and how when he had taken his last breath, suddenly it wasnt 'him' anymore. It stopped even looking like him really, you could tell that he'd gone and what was left behinedwas just a shell. It was weird and sad but kind of reassuring too.

Sorry, mine are rather depressing, lol, cant think of any funny ones!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back