• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maddest thing you seen ..

I watched my Mam take her last breath :cry: & I watched my son take his first :)

I've watched a woman in a park in London stand with her hands out and feed on it and Squirrels run up her and feed from her :lol: She was called the Squirrel lady.. original :D

I watched as an old lady got mugged :( we went to help her afterwards. Was horrible.

I watched a pile up on the A1 right in front of us, everything went in slow motion, luckily we weren't hit but I remember one army lorry swerving up onto the embankment then tipping over :shock:

I watched a tiny bit of someone being beheaded :cry: not out of choice, some knob I know put his phone in front of my face and I was thinking eh whats this then and realised and burst into tears - it was horrible and something I try not to think about, why do people watch this shit! :x

I watched the twin towers collapse and it has to be 1 of the strangest things I have ever seen.. :(

I have seen my dog give birth to a pup but the pup was still in her bag but the dog wouldn't eat it like they normally do so I got a plastic bag and cut the bag open and got the puppy out and gave her a little heart massage and she lived :cheer: we kept her, although she was the runt I loved my baby!

Loads more probably but thats all I can think of for now.

Most of the strange things I witness are when i'm half cut so i'm not good at recalling them :lol:

Hmmmmm I've seen my mum go from normal to hideously violent, like a caged animal, attacking nurses, doctors and me all through a diabetic hypo and then 5 minutes later being completely normal again. She kicked my colleague in the goolies during this really bad one and I thought I'd have to call another ambulance for him!

She has no recollection of it after she's back. It takes me ages to process the whole thing coz she is SERIOUSLY wild and unhinged during them!

I've seen an innocent man get a serious kicking from a group of kids. I was daft enough to get out the wagon and shout at them. They ran towards me so I jumped back in the wagon and drove at them! :D I hit two of the wee buggers before they scarpered!! :twisted: Try writting your vehicle damage report for that one! :rotfl:

Also lots of very seriously ill pshyc patients. One guy kept every pee he'd done in 4 months in bottles in his house, and his poo in shoe boxes. Don't think I'll forget that house anytime soon!

Oh and also a woman give birth to her menopause! :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx

LaineyG said:
Hmmmmm I've seen my mum go from normal to hideously violent, like a caged animal, attacking nurses, doctors and me all through a diabetic hypo and then 5 minutes later being completely normal again. She kicked my colleague in the goolies during this really bad one and I thought I'd have to call another ambulance for him!

She has no recollection of it after she's back. It takes me ages to process the whole thing coz she is SERIOUSLY wild and unhinged during them!

I've seen an innocent man get a serious kicking from a group of kids. I was daft enough to get out the wagon and shout at them. They ran towards me so I jumped back in the wagon and drove at them! :D I hit two of the wee buggers before they scarpered!! :twisted: Try writting your vehicle damage report for that one! :rotfl:

Also lots of very seriously ill pshyc patients. One guy kept every pee he'd done in 4 months in bottles in his house, and his poo in shoe boxes. Don't think I'll forget that house anytime soon!

xxx

wtf! :think: :rotfl:

I have seen a horse-trailer being pulled by a car overturn suddenly on a motorway in Germany in the car directly in front of us and the horses going crazy inside and had to be put down :cry:

I saw our little boy doing a pee when he was still inside me (the sonographer was quite shocked too).

I have seen the life drain out of my dog after he was put down and his eyes went from translucent to opaque :cry:

A small lady get hit by a bus and her head came off :shock:

Someone pushing a cat around in a pram dressed in baby clothes

Moomum said:
LaineyG said:

xxx

:rotfl:

A 999 call came in and I tagged along. 47 year old with severe abdominal pain. We got to the house and she was SCREAMING in agony. They examined her and said to me "Radio control, we're going straight to maternity" She started screaming "I'm going through the menopause!! I've not had a period for 9.....oh fuck!"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Baby was born in the back of the ambulance. Perfectly healthy! Poor woman had a hell of a lot of Mothercare shopping to do!

xxx

LaineyG said:
Moomum said:
LaineyG said:

xxx

A 999 call came in and I tagged along. 47 year old with severe abdominal pain. We got to the house and she was SCREAMING in agony. They examined her and said to me "Radio control, we're going straight to maternity" She started screaming "I'm going through the menopause!! I've not had a period for 9.....oh f**k!"

Baby was born in the back of the ambulance. Perfectly healthy! Poor woman had a hell of a lot of Mothercare shopping to do!

xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I lived alone in a tiny 2-up, 2 down that opened straight onto a tiny little road in Liverpool.

One Sunday at 9am I was awakened and drew my curtains to a brass band marching an inch away from my window :shock:

It was some orange lodge (religious) thing taking a divert. It was only so wierd because it was completely unexpected. And I was still under the influence from the night before and thought I was tripping :rotfl:

Oh, and the time I woke at 3am on the 6/6/6 to what can only be described as sounds of hell in the kitchen.

I thought it was the apocalypse and shat myself :shock:

It was my two cats, a guest cat and a rat having a party.

I've seen a man with a 6" long 1/2" thick BOLT through his knob, and in the same night saw my A-Level maths teacher naked - that was a pretty weird night :think:

I've seen an articulated lorry take a run up to drive up a snow & ice covered slope then slide back down again...

Ooh the most disgusting thing I've seen was a grown man's leg snap in 2 (along with a HUGE cracking noise) at a rugby match. The bone went out the skin & his leg was literally at a right angle :puke:

When I worked in obs/gynae theatres, I saw a woman with a ovarian tumour the size of a gym/birthing ball! When they removed it, we couldn't even fit it into a bucket it was so big and took about 8 people to lift it - it weighed a ton! After we found something to put it in, we had to use 6 litres of Formulin (fluid we put specimens in). Will never forget just how huge that tumour was................

And even though I'm a nurse and seen lots of gross medical stuff but my poor DH had an abcess in his shoulder joint infected with MRSA. It got bigger till it was growing through the skin and I took him to A&E where it burst. It hit the curtains and about 300mls of blood, pus and all kinds of fluid came squirting out along with bone fragments! The smell was terrible......... :puke:

LaineyG said:
Moomum said:
LaineyG said:

xxx

A 999 call came in and I tagged along. 47 year old with severe abdominal pain. We got to the house and she was SCREAMING in agony. They examined her and said to me "Radio control, we're going straight to maternity" She started screaming "I'm going through the menopause!! I've not had a period for 9.....oh f**k!"

xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's fantastic

maybebaby said:
I've seen a man with a 6" long 1/2" thick BOLT through his knob, and in the same night saw my A-Level maths teacher naked - that was a pretty weird night :think:

Sounds like some party! :lol:

Minxy said:
maybebaby said:

Sounds like some party! :lol:

I worked as a lifeguard & the local naturist club had hired the pool for the night! I was 17 at the time and it was definitely an eye-opener! (The funniest bit was seeing a naked man riding down the flumes! Gravity certainly did its job!)

omg some of these are gross :shock:

i've seen a pidgeon get its head cut off and its body kept going for a few seconds (hit by a car) :puke:

had to rescue a spear fisher who had dived to 15 metres and speared a fish who wound his line around a rock so he couldn't get back to the surface..he had died and was all swollen up..his goggles had got so tight round his head his eyes had pooped out :cry:

seen the total solar eclipse from a beach in spain..the sea went all calm like it was night..so cool!

seen a baracuda feeding frenzy coming and had to leap into the boat :shock: scary!!
and a 5foot great white was caught in the next town that same week..eek
i dont like sea creatures!

i also waterskied over a jelly fish..hehe that was fun!

A man in a gimp suit being led by a lead by a seriously old/decrepid prozzi down the street in the middle of the day. When we came to the end of the road there was another man bound gagged and in a gimp suit sat on a dining chair.

Babylicious said:
A small lady get hit by a bus and her head came off :shock:

Someone pushing a cat around in a pram dressed in baby clothes

Was that the little lady on Hall Road??? :eek: :eek: if it was i saw it too :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back