• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maddest thing you seen ..

charlie84

Reaction score
I have seen someone die :cry:

ETA
I remember being at work when the towers went down and someone came in to the staff room telling us about it. I felt really bad because at the time i had no idea what the twin towers were, so had no idea how serious it was till i got home and saw it on the news :(

I worked as a care assistant and watched people die :cry:

But the maddest thing i saw once was when i was driving home one night and a group of morris dancers just came from no where and started dancing round the village hall............... had to stop the car to phone a friend.

I seen my Granda give his chicken a bubble bath then dry it's feathers with my hairdryer...it just stood there and let him!!

a car coming towards me on a roundabout

ooh and my mum playing the wii - she looks like something demented

hmm this is a hard one. Not sure by what you mean by maddest - I am presuming strange...

the maddest thing I saw was Seren's head poking out of me, that was weird.
also sunset over Ayers rock, it changes colour and gets deeper red.
the eclipse a few years back, that was well weird
a frozen Great White Shark - really scary
I also was there when both my parents died so I have seen my children's first breath and my paret's last breath - never thought of it like that before.

Seeing my life flash before me, as my mother wasnt watching where she was driving and nearly crashing my half of the car head on into another car, i had to say 'whoa watch out' for her to realise :roll:

I'm a care assistant too..maddest thing I've seen at work is a fully grown man pull his catheter out with out flinching, bubble inflated. :puke:

Millions of crazy stuff happens at work sometimes.. people eat their own mess..escape into the snow in only their knickers..swap false teeth..

and you wonder why I panic at getting old???

emma28 said:
I'm a care assistant too..maddest thing I've seen at work is a fully grown man pull his catheter out with out flinching, bubble inflated. :puke:

Millions of crazy stuff happens at work sometimes.. people eat their own mess..escape into the snow in only their knickers..swap false teeth..

and you wonder why I panic at getting old???

All the homes must be the same then......... gotta to admit it is a pretty mad place to work in, especially some of the converstaions you have with the older people.

kelsey said:
ooh and my mum playing the wii - she looks like something demented

:rotfl: :rotfl:

ive seen a car keep going round a roudabout the wrong way.
ive seen my mum at the lowest point in her life almost dying with cancer, and ive seen her now and the amazing difference.

ive also seen an old man w*nking behind a wall looking at me and my friend when we were about 15 :puke: :puke: :puke:

thats it i think lol

oh and ive seen a policeman pour my bottle of vodka down a drain right infront of me when he caught us drinking on the park when i was 15 :cry: :cry:

I once saw a one legged pigeon on a tube platform (one of the tube stations
above ground), someone had made a little plinth/wooden leg thing for it. I had to call my DH I was so amazed. I'm certain my eyes weren't tricking me!

I've seen a bus run over a pigeon

that's about it - nothing too bizarre

emma28 said:
I seen my Granda give his chicken a bubble bath then dry it's feathers with my hairdryer...it just stood there and let him!!

Thats the most random answer I wasn't expecting lol

I saw a paramilitry fight break out in Belfast with about 1,000 people running towards me to get away from it.

Saw a young thug kick a homeless drunk lady as he walked past her :evil:

cant think of mroe at the minute

I saw a bird burn to death. It was horrible :cry:
I was staying at a campsite outside Melbourne. It had been rainging for about 3 days so we were all stood underneath this roof structure with no walls. We had a really hot fire burning and a bird fell down the chimney straight into it. We couldn't get it out in time.

I saw the end of my finger cut in two with a spade. My brother was chopping a potato in half in the garden when I went to grab it. Ouch!

The grand canyon............its pretty awesome!! :lol:

I thought I saw a UFO one Saturday morning once. But I'm not sure! I bet there was some logical explanation!

I saw a bomb go off in Belfast city centre, this shop was totally decimated right in front of me.
I saw a cow running round a field with a dead calf head hanging out of its backside
saw a horse give birth too, that was awesome

I've seen my mum pass away :cry:

Weirdest thing tho would have to be my friends beloved pet Donkey "Thunder" walking round the tree in one of the fields with a live sheep hanging out his mouth by the leg while the sheep was baaaing!!

Misslarue said:
I was staying at a campsite outside Melbourne. It had been rainging for about 3 days so we were all stood underneath this roof structure with no walls. We had a really hot fire burning and a bird fell down the chimney straight into it. We couldn't get it out in time.

I saw the end of my finger cut in two with a spade. My brother was chopping a potato in half in the garden when I went to grab it. Ouch!

I thought I saw a UFO one Saturday morning once. But I'm not sure! I bet there was some logical explanation!

was that melbourne in cambridge? my dad is from there!!

zebrastripes said:
Misslarue said:

was that melbourne in cambridge? my dad is from there!!

No sorry hun, it was in oz!

I'm really dull. I haven't seen anything interesting.

Weirdest thing was a Robin Reliant run into a parked car! That was more amusing than anything!

I watched my ex husband climb a palm tree and fall out of it trying to retrieve DS shorts on holiday after they blew off the balcony :roll:

Then i wet myself laughing when he had to get a lifeguard to put iodine on his grazes :rotfl:

That was mad :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No wonder we separated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back