Maclaren travel system

jojocircus

Reaction score
Hello fellow mums to be, this is my first post I have been stalking you all for a while! I am 19 weeks pregnant with baby number 1 and v excited! Have 20 week scan next fri!
Hubby really wants a Maclaren pram/ stroller with recaro car seat.
I have looked online and can't seem to find a stockist of both. Does anyone have one if these? Do you use the car seat to make the stroller a pram? Would we need the carrycot? Do you recommend?

Thanks for your help :0)

I've got a Maclaren GT LX travel system, and had a Recaro car seat for my LO's first car seat.

We only used the carrycot in the house for LO to sleep in downstairs.

On our travel system, we needed to buy adaptors which fitted onto the car seat, and the car seat then clipped onto he chassis of the buggy iykwim.

I got the buggy in a one day sale at the Maclaren factory which is near my house and the car seat from an independant shop near my house so I don't know of anywhere that will sell both.

I really liked our travel system when LO was small, but now it's really bulky and takes up most of my car.

Cant comment on the pram but i had the recaro car seat for my ds! lovely safe car seat and when i enquired about putting the car seat on the frame the shop told me the maclaren had the bits on the chassis to clip the car seat onto.... but i never got this pram so never enquired further.

I got my carseat from mothercare and i know they sell the maclaren too. You can go into the store and order the carseat if they dont stock it (which our local one doesnt but another mothercare was where we saw the car seat) and its delivered instore for free. Also they will test it in your car and if it doesnt fit wont charge you.

If you go on the recaro website they have bought out their own pram now...

Thank you both, tinkerbelle 86 we love the recap alumna, think I may need to find a stockist to go and have a play!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back