M&S maternity bras

Happyred

Reaction score
Just wanted to recommend m&s maternity bras. I'd tried a few different places and none of the bras i tried on were comfy or flattering. Just bought these and they are really comfy, give a nice shape and at 2 for £28 are a pretty decent buy! Good ol' m&s!

I looked in M&S at these other day, wasn't sure whether to buy any as I'm desperate for some nursing bra's for breastfeeding. May go and have another proper look now you've recommended them. Thanks :)

I've got a couple of these, they're really comfy, much better than mothercare ones x

Oooh thanks! I can't wait for some growth down there lol xx

I second that...got one on right now :) if you have a fitting you also get a £5 off voucher to make it a little cheaper cos they are pricey but sooooo worth it for Marilyn Monroe looking boobs :) xx

Ooh thanks, I'll have a look today, I got a mothercare one and it is so uncomfortable, I can't wear it!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

The ones I got from M&S are comfy but def not flattering! They look like granny bras! Only ones that fit me though as now 36e

I tried mothercare ones too and they were awful. I have to admit these arent the sexiest but i think they give a nice shape, and these days im definitely opting for comfort over sexiness! They have a fitting service too, i didnt use this though, just tried on a couple of different sizes. And the lovely woman at he till gave me my £5 off even though it wasnt over £30!

i had mine from matalan 2 for £10 they are nice but will defo have a look at m n s

I need to get measured, can anyone recommend best place? i know my boobs have grown because my 34E is now to small!!!!!

I got measured at John Lewis and bought two underwired t-shirt bras, they provide brill support and still are lacey round the sides and back so are more than 'functional' if you know what I mean ;) xx

M and S are probably one of the best for fitting service. I'm not totally convinced that mine fit me properly though. My mum said they look a bit big for me. Mind you the woman at M and S said I would probably need refitting again soon so guess I'll grow into them. I bought some cheap La Senza underwired ones in the sale other day for when I want to wear nice tops etc as the maternity ones come up so high, but I am only wearing underwired for that reason. Rest of the time it's comfort and non-underwired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back