m/c 4 yrs ago, now moving house feels weird :/

HappyAlice

Reaction score
Hi girls
Can I just say I'm sorry I don't post in here often, I lurk quite abit and now feel guilty expecting people to read this - but honestly I don't want to seem like I'm feeling sorry for myself or anything.
The thing is... I miscarried at the beginning of March 2004, I was 13+ wks, I have mentioned it a couple of times on here in the past. It's not something i cry about daily but I have a good cry now and then, and have had a bad evening tonight as I am in the midst of packing up our home as we are moving on Saturday (almost 4 years to the day since lost the baby).
I am feeling bad about this, as when I miscarried I was living in this house, I started bleeding while I was in bed one night, and I can't get rid of the feeling that I am leaving my angel behind on it's own :( It's the oddest feeling, and I know people lose people in hospitals and it's not like they can stay hanging around there forever, I just can't shake this feeling though, as this bedroom is all I have to link me with the baby that could have been - and without this room I will have nothing left? Does this make sense? And it's like the baby is watching over me here but won't be in a new house.
I was wondering if anyone has moved and feels the same, and if it was OK once you had moved?

i really do think that your angel will follow you where ever you go, i see it at them looking over you and your family and not on the place where they became an angel :hug: i think that your angel will be at your side no matter where you are :hug:

Thanks babydust :hug:
It's such a strange thing to get your head round :(
It's comforting to hear that :hug:

im sure your angel will follow you hun...i lost my angel at my parents house so im probably gonna be thhe same when i move out
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
your angel is always with you xx take care

im sure you angel will always be with you hun where ever you go or do,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

/\ /\ /\ exactly what tracey said.

do u kno what i wouldnt have even thought of that until u said it, but as soon as i read it it did make perfect sense, i do kno what u mean now. but like others have said, ur angel will stay with u :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back