lying down

kellie80

Reaction score
Everytime i lie even on my side now i can't breathe. I'll be gasping for breath for about 3 minutes, its horrible. It passes after a few minutes and i can breathe normally again unless i go on my back. Does anyone else get this?

I personally havent got this, but I have heard of people that do get breathless laying down.

I suggest propping yourself up with lots of pillows, so even when your on your side your not completely flat. Doesnt sound very nice hun! :hug:

i sometimes got dizzy spells from lying down. a mw suggested popping books under the legs of one end of my bed. i didn't try it so im not sure if it would have worked. :think:

I think i will mention it to MW in the morning cos i have an appointment anyway. I know a lot of people get short of breath when they are on their back but i didn't expect it when i'm on my side. :?

which side? you and baby both get more oxygen if your on your left side :D

Its both sides. never got chance to ask mw today as she was running late again. Just have to put up with it i suppose, not to long left.

I tried the pillow thing for the first time last night, wow so comfortable. Gonna stick with that!

Hiya Kellie,
I get the same thing I mentioned it to my midwife on a recent visit & she assured me it was normal.
I see you're due around the same time as me! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back